Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How does Micromax Canvas Mad A94 Free Talktime works and pays for watch Ads

How does Micromax Canvas Mad A94 Free Talktime works and pays for watch Ads

Hi, i have a small query, hope you guys can explain me in the simplest way. I read a news here about the newly launched Micromax Canvas Mad A94 which offers us free talk time by just watching advertisements. It sounds interesting. As i'm a Micromax Fan, i would like to know how exactly does this reward system works?

Where do we need to see the advertisements? Does it requires internet connection? Does it requires any application? Does it supports all service providers like Vodafon, Airtel, etc? And how much do they pay us and how?

Can anyone please tell me the process in simplest way please?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: How does Micromax Canvas Mad A94 Free Talktime works and pays for watch Ads

Yes of course you will require active internet connection to watch the advertisements video. They will set a certain number of points for watching an Ad, later those points will be converted into rupees and you will get free talk time balance. I guess it would be working with all network providers hence they released this campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajay View Post
    Where do we need to see the advertisements? Does it requires internet connection? Does it requires any application? Does it supports all service providers like Vodafone, Airtel, etc? And how much do they pay us and how?
    Hello Ajay. Here is the complete process and all answers of your questions.

• Nope, you dont require any third party application for watching these Advertisements. The application is built-in and is called "MAD". That's exactly the name of this smartphone "Canvas Mad".
    • Yes, it needs Internet connection. May work on all 2G, 3G and of course WiFi.
    • Now coming to your question "where to watch", first of all you will need to go through One Time Registration. This is to subscribers across all telecom operators in your region so that you get paid no matter which network you are using.
    • When you will make a call, no matter local, Std or ISD, before connecting the call, you will be presented an Advertisement on your screen. It is upto you, if you want to watch or skip. After watching the Ads, the call will go ahead and dial your number.
    • You will get 1 point for watching every advertisement. These points will be later converted into Rupees and you will get talktime in exchange of the same.

Hope i explained it in the simplest way

This is the MAD app which will help you to see the Advertisements and keep stats of all your earnings:

Thank you very much Hindustaani for such a great explanation.

I just wanted to know whether this scheme works for both Pre-paid and PostPaid customers or only anyone of them?

Quote Originally Posted by S.Malik View Post
    I just wanted to know whether this scheme works for both Pre-paid and PostPaid customers or only anyone of them?
    Yes, it works with both PrePaid and PostPaid connections as well as with all service providers