Thread: Did Nokia fixed Battery Issues in Lumia Black Update

Did Nokia fixed Battery Issues in Lumia Black Update

I am having a Lumia 820 since long time. Last time i updated my Lumia to Amber update successfully and happy with all new feature that came with the update but the only problem i am facing till date is battery issues. Yes, i have a very annoying problem with battery which really started after updating it to Amber. I tried many solutions provided on web and different forums but nothing worked.

Now as i read about Lumia Black Update, i wish they have atleast fixed the battery problems (which actually raised with Amber) in this Update. Although i haven't received the update so far, i wish it fixes the issue. what do you guys think?

Re: Did Nokia fixed Battery Issues in Lumia Black Update

Yes. Nokia has urely fixed the battery problems in Black Update but as you are blaming to Amber, i would like to say that i didn't faced any such problems on my Lumia 820 runing on Amber.

Anyways. Just update yours with Black Update whenever you get the same. By the way as you said you haven't received the notification yet, can you tell me which region you are based in.

Thanks for your Feedback buddy. I'm from Austria and haven't received the update so far.

Any idea until when i may get the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Ginni View Post
    Thanks for your Feedback buddy. I'm from Austria and haven't received the update so far.

Any idea until when i may get the same?
    Nokia has already rolled out the update in Austria but if you are using Orange carrier, you will have to wait for some more days as it is pending for approval. You can check the availability of Black Update for your Lumia Model at this Nokia's Official Page.