Thread: Karbonn S5 Rooting error "Your device is read only try trick"

Karbonn S5 Rooting error "Your device is read only try trick"

Hey guys.. need a bit urgent help from you all. I'm having a Titanium S5 since past 6 months. Yesterday i tried to root it for the first time. At the first attempt, there occurred some problem and device was not booting at all. I tried it again and this time rooting went fine, booted fine. Later i found that there are several unwanted applications installed in my phone eating up the internal space. Hence, i downloaded farmaroot and tried rooting it again.

It was successfull but after few hours i started getting an error saying "Your device is read only try trick". Any idea what does this means? I have seen this very first time. Somebody please help. What to do now?

Re: Karbonn S5 Rooting error "Your device is read only try trick"

Well i'll suggest you to try some another way out to fix your problem because this is for hardcore android users or developers. Playing with build prop may damage your phone completely. But if still you want to go with the same, better download this Build Prop Editor app from Google Play and do whatever editing you want to do. make sure to backup it first.

I rooted my Karbonn S5 with framaroot as well but doesn't seems to have any problem. Did u use boromir exploit or what?

or you may want to unroot it using framaroot and see how it goes?