The intex Aqua i-4+ was recently launched by Intex in the Aqua series. The new handset features a 5inch screen and runs on android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS. User interface is smooth and the phone has a good mulit tasking facility. Aqua i-4+ is powered by 1.2 GHz dual core processor and supported by 512MB RAM, 4GB Internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB with microSD. the Intex Aqua is packed with a 8MP rear camera with LED flash and a front camera of 1.3MP. Overall Intex has provided good features to its new device.

The handset is pre-loaded with many apps like WeChat, OLX, Intex play etc. it is also supported by Intex cloud to store your pictures and videos online saving a lot of phone memory. The phone is packed up by a strong battery and supports 3G network. It also supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 and GPS. The phone has motion sensor to enhance the user experience.

Performance wise the phone is good and overall very well designed. The phone is priced at Rs.7600 and comes in colours like blue and white. The phone would soon be available in retail outlets and online stores in India.

Intex Aqua i-4+ specifications:

• Android OS, 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
  • Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) with Dual Standby
  • 5-inch capacitive touch screen
  • 854 x 480 pixels
  • 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
  • 512MB
  • 8 MegaPixel Auto Focus rear Camera with LED flash
  • 1.3 MegaPixel front-facing camera
  • 4GB, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
  • Motion sensor, Proximity sensor and light sensor
  • 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 and GPS