Thread: How to use Microsoft Email Import Tool

How to use Microsoft Email Import Tool

I want some help to get all my Gmail mails to outlook. I went on web to find any solution. I found on one site that is an email import tool available. Through which I can simply get all my emails to the outlook. I think there is no other service in the market which offers this kind of features.

I need some help to use the tool. I want to know that after importing will this tool automatically push all the mail to outlook. Is that possible through this?

Re: How to use Microsoft Email Import Tool

For getting all your emails to one place you have to enable mail forward. The feature is available in Gmail. You have to go in the settings panel from where you can turn on mail forwarding. You just have to add the details of your new account and done. Whenever a new email is sent it will appear in the inbox of your outlook account also. This is very simple and easy to manage.

Re: How to use Microsoft Email Import Tool

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Smith View Post
    I need some help to use the tool. I want to know that after importing will this tool automatically push all the mail to outlook. Is that possible through this?
    The tool is for Gmail users. You are looking to import all the emails in outlook. This is accessible through your outlook account. Just go on outlook.com and login with your live id. In that you can go options. Click on the tiny settings icon. In that you can find Gmail import tool. Click on that and add the Gmail id. Y

ou will have to provide login access of your Gmail id that will grant permission to outlook.com for important email. Click on start and wait back. Outlook.com will pull all your mails and it will keep in the subfolder. This one is very simple and easy to manage. This remove the issue of keeping two accounts separately. You can get everything at one place.