Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: There are DOS commands which will help me to find user password.

There are DOS commands which will help me to find user password.

The most likely not have been formed and asked in the past to help solve one of the systems of his friend. Very often, the tests have become essential to solve the malware or virus infections with the intention of being able to deal with the holding of a proper diagnosis and removal of software stored on the USB reliable tool box. From time to time to determine that they face a rookie successfully most of the base and the frustration of trials: forgot administrator password for Windows.

Re: There are DOS commands which will help me to find user password.

In this environment there is no way to get into the system, can not even perform basic maintenance, is not accompanied by a full review. The format is always an alternative, which is mostly considered to offer a last resort. Also, I suppose you include support to reinstall all the programs after the loss of a single pass. Apart from all anticipate that is not lost. There are several ways to recover a lost password is essentially a Windows

Re: There are DOS commands which will help me to find user password.

You will be able to revolutionize the boot order to access the boot menu via F10 before loading the operating system. Determines the program to start loading from disk. The determination to acquire a line with the intention of States "boot", press Enter and and after pressing enter the process will automatically continue as if something is loading at all the excess again, press "1". This program determines that the forecasts are all NTFS partitions. When the program asks what is the directory path, press Enter. This motivates them to keep the default \ Windows \ System32 \ config. We see today a record of entries in the registry. For our purposes, which require no concern that it does not matter, just press Enter