Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Is there S Note application available for Windows 8 Tablets?

Is there S Note application available for Windows 8 Tablets?

Where to get S-Note application for Windows 8 Tablet. I can see an app available for that on Samsung Picks. This app works only on Samsung ATIV Smart PC. It is also a hybrid windows system. I am looking for app that I can use on other Windows tablet also. This will help me to use S-Pen on them. But I cannot find anything related to that. Is there a third party app also available for the same?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Is there S Note application available for Windows 8 Tablets?

Well I tried to do the same but not able to find anything. S-Pen usually supports Samsung products only. If you are trying to run the same on other brands then there is no chance that it will work.

You can try contacting Samsung for that. They can give you a more proper answer. But from my end I had tested a few app and it failed to work. Most of the branded tablet comes with stylus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike-India View Post
    Where to get S-Note application for Windows 8 Tablet. I can see an app available for that on Samsung Picks. This app works only on Samsung ATIV Smart PC. It is also a hybrid windows system. I am looking for app that I can use on other Windows tablet also. This will help me to use S-Pen on them. But I cannot find anything related to that. Is there a third party app also available for the same?
    You can download the S-Pen App for your Windows 8 Tablets and PCs from here: S-Note for Win 8

Even I can see the same application on windows store. It will work on system which has a digitizer pen and touch screen. That is the only requirement I can see this application want. Most of the tablet has a digitize with pen support. Only Samsung tablets have support for the same.

But there is one app available which you can test and try. The name of app is Virtual Tablet Lite. Download this and install and then try to use the same. It might work. If this app does not help you much then there is no option available through which you can use S-Pen on your tablet.

Banned User

Does S-Pen drains battery soon ?