Thread: Android 4.4 KitKat Update now officially available for Galaxy S4 and HTC One Google Play Edition

Android 4.4 KitKat Update now officially available for Galaxy S4 and HTC One Google Play Edition

Hi, i am having a Galaxy S4 GPE since its release. Finally today got the official Android 4.4 update on my phone. Updated it successfully and hence thought to share here with you guys. If you are having the either Galaxy S4 or HTC One, go to the settings > About Phone > Software update and get Kitkat on your devices. The update brings you several new features and performance enhancements. Enjoy.

Remember, the update is released only for the Google Play edition of those two smartphones.

Re: Android 4.4 KitKat Update now officially available for Galaxy S4 and HTC One Google Play Edition

Thats really nice to hear mate. Thanks for sharing. Just a small question. Is it only available through OTA ? Or we can get the same with PC Suite as well? I'm asking this because i dont have the wifi around me. Please reply soon.

Re: Android 4.4 KitKat Update now officially available for Galaxy S4 and HTC One Google Play Edition

I did it over OTA but it can availed through PC Suites as well. If you dont have the PC Suites, you can get it from the download center of this site.