Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: New Photon Max Wi-Fi Data Card with free national roaming launched by Tata Docomo

New Photon Max Wi-Fi Data Card with free national roaming launched by Tata Docomo

Tata Photon is one of the best selling Data Card in India with pretty good speed and performance. Today they launched a new upgraded Data called "Tata Photon Max" which is actually a WiFi Data card allowing you to connect upto 5 devices at the same time. You can create a WiFi Zone anytime and anywhere to connect your Car Music System, DTH, Power Plug, Car Charger and Battery Bank.

Tata Photon Max is made up on Qualcomm Gobi with dual-core processor and Rev-B CDMA technology offering upto 6.2 Mbps speed. Users can avail the device with pre-paid and post-paid plans. There are also some unlimited plans starting from Rs. 650 with 3GB. The highest unlimited plan with Photon Max is for Rs. 1,500/- offering 15GB.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: New Photon Max Wi-Fi Data Card with free national roaming launched by Tata Docomo

Wow.. that seems really good in processing and speed. I'm having a Tata Photon+ , can i replace it with this new Photon Max? Will they provide me benefit ?

Re: New Photon Max Wi-Fi Data Card with free national roaming launched by Tata Docomo

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
    Wow.. that seems really good in processing and speed. I'm having a Tata Photon+ , can i replace it with this new Photon Max? Will they provide me benefit ?
    Yes, you can upgrade your existing Photon Data Card with the new Photon Max. You will just have to pay Rs. 1,999/- in exchange with your existing data card. One more benefit is that you can get Advance rental plan of Rs. 4999 for 15GB data validity for 3 months.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Dhatri View Post
    Yes, you can upgrade your existing Photon Data Card with the new Photon Max. You will just have to pay Rs. 1,999/- in exchange with your existing data card. One more benefit is that you can get Advance rental plan of Rs. 4999 for 15GB data validity for 3 months.
    You said we just have to pay 1999/- in addition to the data card which we have. But if i am not wrong the new one comes for exact same price right?

I have bought this device. Performance is good in Mumbai.

I am facing a problem.

With the default profile the device works fine. The moment I change the profile for security, the modem is not able to access the internet.

Have anybody faced this problem ? What is the solution ?