Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: BlackBerry offering Premium Apps for free until December 25th for selected phones

BlackBerry offering Premium Apps for free until December 25th for selected phones

BlackBerry seems to be in very good mood now a days. Along with the huge discount on BlackBerry Z10, they are also offering Premium paid apps for Free to selected smartphone users. The list of smartphones which will be getting one Free Premium apps daily are as follows: BlackBerry Z10, Q10, Z30, Q5 and Porsche Design 9982.

Remember, One App will be free for just 24 hours, then another app for next 24 hours. Like this users can get 1 app completely free from BlackBerry World daily until December 25th.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: BlackBerry offering Premium Apps for free until December 25th for selected phones

Yeah, even i read this news on BlackBerry's Official Blog calling it "BlackBerry World 25 Days of Gifts 2013". Starting from December 1st, they will offer one premium app completely free for next 25 days, until December 25th.

Re: BlackBerry offering Premium Apps for free until December 25th for selected phones

Quote Originally Posted by Hartley View Post
    Remember, One App will be free for just 24 hours, then another app for next 24 hours. Like this users can get 1 app completely free from BlackBerry World daily until December 25th.
    Thats really great news dude.. I'm having a BB Z10 and would like to avail this offer. Can you please tell me how can i get the free apps from BB world because when i go to App World i dont see any such section?

As i said above, the offer will start from tomorrow (1St December), hence you cannot find any such section today on the BB App World. Anyways, here is the proper steps of getting those Premium Apps without any cost:

• Go to BlackBerry World from any of the above mentioned BlackBerry smartphones
    • Tap on the 25 Days of Gifts banner as shown above.
    • Select the app, game or movie displayed.
    • Click on the FREE button to download your gift.
    • That's it. You are done!