Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Intex i17 coming soon with 6 inch HD display and 1.7 GHz Octa-Core Processor at less than Rs. 20000

Intex i17 coming soon with 6 inch HD display and 1.7 GHz Octa-Core Processor at less than Rs. 20000

As the technology is getting advance and demand for gadgets is increasing, Manufacturer's are not stressing more on making large screen phablets. We have seen some really large displayed smartphone's in past such as Xperia Z Ultra, Lumia 1320, LG G Flex, Alcatel One Touch Hero, etc which all are having 6-inch or larger display. Now Intex is also ready to join this trend with their next flagship smartphone named as "Intex i17". Intex announced the phone today but they will release the device in market probably in January 2014. Surprisingly, they said that Intex i17 will be priced below Rs. 20,000/- which appears too affordable as per its specifications.

Intex i17 will feature a 6 inch IPS HD touch screen display offering 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. Running on Android 4.2 JellyBean the device is powered with 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6592 CPU along with 2GB of RAM and 700 MHz Mali 450-MP4 GPU which makes the phablet powerful enough for any heavy tasks as well as comfortable HD gaming. As per storage it will come with 16Gb and 32GB built-in storage capacity.

Intex i17 also has a 13 Megapixel rear camera with Auto Focus and LED flash allowing you to capture high quality images and of course Full HD 1080p video recording. There is also a 5 Megapixel front facing camera for video calling. As far as connectivity we get 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and aGPS support. i17 will be running on 2300 mAh battery from which we can expect pretty good battery life.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Intex i17 coming soon with 6 inch HD display and 1.7 GHz Octa-Core Processor at less than Rs. 20000

Here is the specification for Intex i17:

• Android 4.2 JellyBean
    • 6 inch HD IPS touch screen display
    • 1280 x 720 pixels resolution.
    • 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor
    • 2GB of RAM
    • Mali 450-MP4 700 MHz GPU
    • 13 Megapixel rear camera Auto Focus and LED Flash
    • 5 Megapixel front-facing camera
    • 1080p Full HD video recording
    • 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, aGPS
    • 16GB and 32GB internal storage memory