Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Playstation 4 seems faulty, noticed Bricked Systems, Blue light of death and faulty HDMI Ports

Playstation 4 seems faulty, noticed Bricked Systems, Blue light of death and faulty HDMI Ports

The next generation console PlayStation 4 went on sale yesterday and amazingly they have sold over 1 Million unite in the first 24 hours. Thats really a good figure. But unfortunately many people around the world who got their hands on the console very first received several problems as well. Surprisingly many gamers reported that they have received Bricked System directly out of the box, while many's console got bricked after few hours of gameplay. This really sounds very problematic.

Many users also complaint that they can see only a Blue light flickering on the console but they never get the signal on the TV. Also the pulsating blue light is meant that the system is bricked or we can say it Blue light of death. Another issue came in view the very first day after the launch of PS4 is its HDMI port. Users have reported the HDMI port is sticking out.

These problems have been reported on social media like Twitter and Youtube, also on Amazon reviews and as well as on Plystation Forums itself. Lets see how Sony is going to fix these problems for the consoles who are already sold out.

• TechDiscussion
      Sponsored
      advertisement

Re: Playstation 4 seems faulty, noticed Bricked Systems, Blue light of death and faulty HDMI Ports

Even i heard that news, really painful for gamers. Even i was excited with the PS4 launch and was about to order one for me but thank god i didnt did it. There are so many problems. I think you missed one thing, gamer. Few users have also reported that the console's DualShock 4 controller doesn't comes with the charging USB cord.

Re: Playstation 4 seems faulty, noticed Bricked Systems, Blue light of death and faulty HDMI Ports

I'm having a PlayStation 3 since its release, also had PS2 but never faced any such problem with any of these consoles. How did Sony can do with its most awaited next generation console?

That is really surprising for me

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I'm having a PlayStation 3 since its release, also had PS2 but never faced any such problem with any of these consoles. How did Sony can do with its most awaited next generation console?

That is really surprising for me
    I too agree with you Peter, but the problems are true. There are also some PS4 owners who have reported the problem on IGN as well and PS4 Forums. As far as Sony is concerned, here is what they have said to a website:

"A handful of people have reported issues with their PlayStation 4 systems.This is within our expectations for a new product introduction, and the vast majority of PS4 feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. We are closely monitoring for additional reports, but we think these are isolated incidents."

Quote Originally Posted by hackman View Post
    Few users have also reported that the console's DualShock 4 controller doesn't comes with the charging USB cord.
    Hey Hackman, You can use the same USB Cord that came with the PS4 console for charging the DualShock 4 controller as well.