Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Iphone 4 16GB Review

Iphone 4 16GB Review

I have it. Not long ago, but I have. And what the advertising says is true, if you have an IPhone better not talk about next-generation mobile phones, because they know what they are until you get the IPhone. A little money has cost me, because I had enough points and would not change my company, so I finally paid 186 Euros for it. A bit silly money, I know. But now I'm super-hyper-mega-satisfied purchased. It has absolutely not to do with any other phone I've ever seen or tasted. The IPhone is another world.

You can find information about the iPhone in many places, but this opinion of mine I'll try to explain all the wonders of this phone with words that everyone can understand. Because both the official IPhone, as in the telephone companies that offer it, as in most of the blogs they write on this phone, get lost in technicalities those most prospective buyers do not we understand the all. I will tell you of my IPhone, and finally understand that it is certainly unique.

MY IPHONE

Mine is the 16 gigas. You know that you can buy more capacity. But if you plan to fill it with videos or movies, I assure you that 16 gigs is more than enough for a lot of applications and games, and music to put him tired. I made just a couple of months that I have, but only took 8 gigas occupied. Of course every time I stick a movie it shows a lot, but I am of the delete as I see them, so there's no space problem. I've bought in black, but was afraid that a few days I put ugly color, because they are full of crap right away no matter how well cared for. I've bought a bag of those that are opened to use the phone without removing it from it. As you can see from the photos that I upload, is pink. A whim that I have, 9. But I made a terrible mistake. After having spent so much money on my iPhone, just buy me a bag accounted for the good, but I encabezoné and refused to pay 15 Euros for a case as I have, I bought into a whole and it cost me a hundred 2 Euros. Of course, as always, in the end what you pay, because every time I have to take a picture I have to get the equipment in your case, because the gap brings the camera lens is too small and leaves photographed one of its edges. So one of these days I have to go buy a bag of the real thing.

iOS 5

This is the operating system you use for your IPhone Apple, something like the Windows of your computer, but megainfinitamente developed category. Many other brands have tried to copy this system, but most have been light years to get it. It is derived from the eternal Mac sighed once all, or not?. This system is the "culprit" that with a flick of your finger, the iPhone instantly obeys our orders, both to surf the Internet, to play, to go to the applications and so on. Furthermore, this new version includes more than 200 new applications, of which I discuss later in another section.

A5 DUAL-CORE CHIP

The A5 dual-core chip is responsible for the IPhone has a good performance, or whatever it is, to respond immediately to any type of action. Its power makes graphics load much faster, which is especially noticeable when loading pages on the Internet, and in the games. In addition, when moving from one application to another waiting time is nonexistent, something I had never seen any other phone, where it is most common when you're doing something and want to move on, you have to first expect to close what you were doing, and then to charge what you're trying to open. The IPhone 4 this occurs instantaneously.

Icloud

Icloud is the technology that stores your music, photos, documents and more, and updates on all your devices wirelessly via push. With icloud can make iTunes automatically update all your devices that you have purchased the latest in music, just tap the Buy button. You can also access previous purchases music from any of your devices. If you import new photos into your computer from a digital camera, icloud will send copies via Wi-Fi to your iPhone, iPhone and iPod touch. You can even see recent photos on your TV super patella through Apple TV. No need to synchronize content or email attachments or transfer: your photos are just right there on the device you have at hand. With icloud, every time you buy a new app on a device, you will also be automatically downloaded to the rest, so you have it handy. And if you already bought an app is one of your devices, do not worry, just go to your purchase history and re-download without paying. Icloud also saves you the most important: your email, contacts and calendars, and keeps them updated on all your devices. If you delete an email, add a calendar event or change any settings, apply all your changes icloud everywhere. And with your notes, reminders, and Safari bookmarks happens three quarters of the same.

Camera

The iPhone camera has 8 megapixels 4S (60 per cent more than the iPhone 4) designed with maximum capacity to capture more light. With more megapixels and more light, you will notice a big difference in resolution and detail of your images. Your photos will look great in any room, on your iPhone, your computer or on your HDTV. The new advanced optics of this camera also guarantees the best possible image in any light. 4S the iPhone camera is not just a mind-boggling: it is also a study of image editing you can take everywhere. Crop, rotate, remove red eye and improve directly on the iPhone, without photo editing software on a computer. Then organize your photos into albums, so you always know where your favorite chest out of them.

Integrated Apps

Or what is the same, the set of applications that you bring your phone when you buy it. As you know, then you can install it lots of applications, many of them free. Those that come preinstalled are for example: Mail, Safari, Music, Videos, Photos, Ap Store, iTunes, Maps, Calendar, Contacts.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Iphone 4 16GB Review

The technical specifications

Size and weight

Height: 115.2 mm (4.5 inches)
    Width:58.6 mm (2.31 inches)
    Depth:9.3 mm (0.37 inches)
    Weight:137 grams (4.8 ounces)

Capacity

16GB flash drive

Color

White or black

Display

Retina display
    3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display
    960x640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
    800:1 contrast ratio (typical)
    Fingerprint-resistant oleo phobic coating front and back
    Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously

Camera, photos and video

Video recording, HD (720p) up to 30 frames per second with audio
    5-megapixel still camera
    VGA-quality photos and video at up to 30 frames per second with the front camera
    Tap to focus video or still images
    LED flash
    Photo and video geotagging

Sensors

3-axis gyro
    Accelerometer
    Proximity sensor
    Ambient light sensor

Headphones

Stereo earphones with built-in microphone
    Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
    Impedance: 32 ohms

Audio playback

Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
    Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV
    User-configurable maximum volume limit

TV and video

Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5Mbps, 640x480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35Mbps, 1280x720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
    Support for 1024x768 pixels with Dock Connector to VGA Adapter; 576p and 480p with Apple Component AV Cable; 576i and 480i with Apple Composite AV Cable

Languages

Almost all languages.

Cellular and wireless

UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100MHz)
    GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900MHz)
    Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n (802.11n 2.4GHz only)
    Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR wireless technology

Assisted GPS
    Digital compass
    Wi-Fi
    Cellular

Power and battery

Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
    Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
    Talk time:
    up to 7 hours on 3G
    up to 14 hours on 2G
    Standby time: up to 300 hours

Internet use:

up to 6 hours on 3G
    up to 10 hours on Wi-Fi
    Video playback: up to 10 hours
    Audio playback: up to 40 hours

Mac system requirements

Mac computer with USB 2.0 port
    Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
    iTunes 9.2 or later
    iTunes Store account
    Internet access

Windows system requirements

PC with USB 2.0 port
    Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
    iTunes 9.2 or later
    iTunes Store account
    Internet access

Environmental requirements

Operating temperature: 0 to 35 C
    (32 to 95 F)
    Non-operating temperature: -20 to 45 C
    (-4 to 113 F)
    Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
    Maximum operating altitude: 3000m (10,000 feet)

In the box

iPhone 4
    Stereo Headset with mic
    Dock Connector to USB Cable
    USB Power Adapter
    Documentation
    Environmental Status Report

Finally, just put a tremendous Miquelon default: the battery lasts for too little. Sure, if you only use the phone to call and little else, certainly last a whole day, but it would be foolish to buy such a phone only to receive and make calls, right? So this phone is designed to be worn continuously, either to browse, play, use your camera, watch video, play music, etc, etc, should be equipped with a battery that would support a lot of time without charge. But from experience I guarantee that if you give me as much use as this phone, you have to put it to charge virtually every day. It's not a problem too big, but it is still a hassle to go to boot up each time you do not go to sleep at home. I do not cause too much disruption this, but certainly for many people can be a handicap at the time of purchase. Anyway, I still think it is something unique, and if you allow pedes I will not regret.

For more details on Iphone 4 Features and Specification check this link
    http://forums.techdiscussion.in/show...-Specification