Intex today launched another budget device, which is actually a phablet named Intex Aqua i6. The phablet is now available in Black and White colors at affordable price of Rs. 8,990/- with retailers and online vendors. Being a phablet Aqua i6 features a 5-inch capacitive touch screen display offering 854 x 480 pixels resolution. Running on Android 4.2.2 Jellybean operating system it is a Dual SIM phablet with Dual Standby technology.

Intex has powered the phone with 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor and 512Mb of from which we can expect smooth and lag free performance but i not so good multitasking because of low RAM. However there is also a Mali 400MP2 GPU which offers better gaming performance. With Aqua i6 users also get an 8 Megapixel rear camera with Auto Focus and LED flash. There is also a 2 Megapixel front facing camera for making video calls and conferencing.

Intex Aqua i6 comes with built-in 4GB internal storage memory which can be further expanded upto 32Gb using MicroSD Card. Being a budget device it only supports basic connectivity options such as 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS. The device is running on 1900 mAh battery from which we can expect battery life of upto 5 to 7 hours. Lets have a look at its complete specification list:

Intex Aqua i6 specifications:

• Android 4.2.2 JellyBean operating system
  • Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
  • 5-inch capacitive touch screen display
  • 854 x 480 pixels resolution
  • 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor
  • 512MB of RAM
  • Mali 400MP2 GPU
  • 8 Megapixel rear camera with Auto Focus and LED flash
  • 2 Megapixel front-facing camera
  • 4GB internal memory, expandable upto 32GB using microSD Card
  • 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS