Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Asphalt 8 Airborne now available for free

Asphalt 8 Airborne now available for free

Did you guys heard that? Gameloft is now offering their latest popular racing game for absolutely free Yeah, that's correct. The game is now available for free of cost for both iOS and Android devices. You can now Download it from Google Play or iTunes.

For those who dont know, Asphalt 8 is the best in Racing Game so far for Smartphones and Tablets screen offering your 47 high-performance cars from Bugatti to Ferrari and Lamborghini to Pagani. Apart from this it offers several amazing locations such as Venice, French Guiana, Iceland, Nevada Desert, etc . At the time of launch the game was available for 0.99$ or we can say about Rs. 55/- but now they have made it absolutely free for all users.

So what are you waiting, lets have it and play it Multiplayer upto 8 friends

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Asphalt 8 Airborne now available for free

Hey Gamer, thanks a lot for sharing this. I am a huge fan of Asphalt and already having Asphalt 6 and on my Smartphones and Asphalt 7 on my tablet. But i was not aware that Asphalt 8 has gone free. I'm gonna download it right now.

By the way, i have a question. If they are still offering Asphalt 6 and 7 as a Paid game, then how come Asphalt 8 gone free?

Re: Asphalt 8 Airborne now available for free

Well, this is earning strategy dude. Although the game has gone free, they will still earn from the same.

You might be aware that Asphalt 8 is the most successful game so far in this series. Although they have made it free but you will or may require to buy several stuffs during the gameplay. In other words, they will earn from the in-app purchases like cars, upgrades, etc.