Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Best way to optimize Battery Life of Android smartphones

Best way to optimize Battery Life of Android smartphones

Android is having a big issue with the battery life. It does not look there is some solution which can really resolve the problem. I had seen many android phones promise you good battery life but when it came to usage it is hardly around 4hrs. I also have the same issue. My phone is not giving me a good battery output.

I need some help to boost the same. Is there any option available to do the same?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Best way to optimize Battery Life of Android smartphones

It is right that Android is not having a good battery output, but you can go ahead with ample of great customization options. You can modify the phone apps and wallpapers as per your need. To boost the battery life the only thing you must do is turn off the internet when it is not needed. Because if it is on then it will draw out the power. There are some task killer types of application available which can help you to fix the issue.

Re: Best way to optimize Battery Life of Android smartphones

I can give you a more proper solution. There are tons of apps available that fix the problem. One of the best among them is Super Optimize. This is a cool app that can do a number of fixes in your device making it fast and reliable. The app optimizes the phone output and boosts the battery performance. I am using this in my tablet and do not has any issue. You can resolve the battery drain issue by turning on the app and using it.

This app has number of new features and many capabilities to make your phone better. It is an ideal battery management application. It also helps you to reduce the app usage and also empty the disk space. With a single tap you can remove the applications which are not needed. You can also clean your phone history and logs through it. So it has almost everything in it. I like the history management feature in the same that works really nice. You can configure the volume and battery settings through it. So just install the app and optimize your phone through it.