Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 4 Save game download for PC

Battlefield 4 Save game download for PC

Hi guys, i'm back again with new problem, i hope i'll be helped here like always.

Just like many of you guys, even i'm a huge fan of Battlefield series and have played its all earlier titles. As you guys known Electronic Arts has released the most awaited Battlefield 4 today, i got the copy of the game today itself (i must as i have pre-ordered it). I am having a gaming PC running windows 7 with pretty good gaming config which ran many high end games successfully in past but there seems to be some problem with Battlefield 4. The installation went fine, i also played the first mission comfortably. But as soon as i started the second mission, the game started crashing. I dont know what is the problem it is still not fixed. Somehow i completed half of the second mission.

Finally i decided to installed the game on my Acer gaming Laptop and is working good. But the problem is i again have to play the game since beginning which i really dont want to. So i wanted to put a request for Save Game file for Battlefield 4. if anyone of you guys have started playing it, i guess you might have completed atleast the first chapter. So can you please share your Save with me? It will be really very appreciated.

Re: Battlefield 4 Save game download for PC

Well i too received the copy today but haven't started playing the game so far. Infact, i haven't installed it. Will do it tomorrow morning. So, it wont be possible (atleast for me) to provide you save game as of now, but i will try to get it done by tomorrow evening. As of now, i can help you with the Battlefield 4 Trainer if you want. I got it today itself for my game but if you can give it a try. The trainer offers you many things that can make your gameplay more interesting and fun.

The trainer gives you unlimited health, super speed, no reload fire, accurate fire, unlimited ammunition, easy kills, teleport, etc. Instead of waiting for the save game (which is nearly impossible to get it today itself as the game is released just hours earlier) i will suggest you to better use this trainer and complete your Mission 1st. If it took you 2 hours to complete the 1st mission normally, using this trainer you can do it in half an hour. Then you can disable the trainer and continue your game normally if you want.

You can download the trainer from the attachment below.
    Attached Files Attached Files

For those who are not registered on this site can also download the Game Trainer for battlefield 4 from download center. From there you can download with out login in or singing up. It is the same Game trainer which the moderators have put on my request.

Have fun.

Can anyone here please share his save game file?

I need it badly. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Saver View Post
    Well i too received the copy today but haven't started playing the game so far. Infact, i haven't installed it. Will do it tomorrow morning.
    Hey Saver, did you finished the game? or atleast 50%?

Can you please share your saves here?

Quote Originally Posted by The king View Post
    Hey Saver, did you finished the game? or atleast 50%?

Can you please share your saves here?
    Hey King, here is the 100% completed Save Game for Battlefield 4 PC version. You can download from the attachment. Let me know if you face any problem or want to ask anything about the same.

Regards.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Do anyone have the "TASHGAR" Save File .. My Save Files Became Corrupt ...

Yo man , i just don't know where to put these save game files you uploaded ? Can you show it to me please.? Thanks !!!

Quote Originally Posted by tonkafsha View Post
    Yo man , i just don't know where to put these save game files you uploaded ? Can you show it to me please.? Thanks !!!
    Hi Tonkafsha.... Save game locations are provided in the following article http://forums.techdiscussion.in/show...-game-location.

Hope it helps

Dude I Also Want The Save File Of The TASHGAR After Reaching To The Old Town When We Are Going In A Tank And Then We Can See The Dam And We Also Shot A Helo Please I Want A User File From There Please Can Anyone Can Give I Badly Needed It Don't Want To Play The Game Again!!!!!!