Thread: Google wont work on Internet Explorer 11

Google wont work on Internet Explorer 11

My laptop was working nice till last day. In the afternoon I got Windows 8.1 update. So I ran the setup. It is a free update and I thought installing the new one will add more feature and better performance. After the setup the system take some time to finally initialize.

Earlier when I open Google in Internet Explorer I can see new changes done buy it. But after update the same old interface is continued. How to get the new interface of Google back.

Re: Google wont work on Internet Explorer 11

This must not happen. Google do changes for all browsers. Try to switch your browser. Download and install Google Chrome and see in that. Check whether the homepage is updated or not. Google has finalized the update for all. It will remain constant. The old interface is removed.

What about Gmail? Are you getting old interface on that also. If yes then it looks like some kind of browser issue. Google is detecting that you are using a very old version.

Re: Google wont work on Internet Explorer 11

To find the root cause of issue you have to go step by step. First open up different web pages. See that you are getting any error or not.

• Ensure that you had installed the latest version of java and flash in your system. You can install that manually also. Go in Windows Update section and run the update.
    • See if you are getting any new update associated with Internet Explorer.
    • If you are using Internet Explorer directly from Metro UI then use the desktop version.
    • Try to reset all the Internet Explorer settings. This kind of issue only occurs if you do not agree to go with new update. Google notifies before changing the UI.
    • And if you are having a very old system then to boost the surfing it offers you old UI. Try a different web browser.