LAVA Iris 504Q is an amazing budget phone in the market. The device runs on quad core cpu and has good graphic chip also. Due to which it is possible to run different custom rom on the same. Today I am going to show you how to install Xperia ROM V2 on the same. This new Xperia ROM is build on Sony Xperia Stock OS them offering you the latest Android Jellybean 4.2.2 update along with several Xperia features such as its launcher, themes, walkman, small apps.etc . It works fine and is super smooth compare to other rom. It adds more tweaks and advance features.
Even after being low on hardware config still LAVA Iris 504Q is capable of giving you stable output. You can get the latest jellybean update with new features associated with gesture control. It gives you a complex set of lock screen, themes, launcher, and other important applications. You will surely enjoy this new rom. You will get all default Sony applications in the same. And it works really nice. So let’s move head with installation of the same.
- Ensure that your phone has maximum battery left. Do not run any installation if the battery output is low.
- Download Iris Xperia Rom V3 JB 4.2.2
- To install the custom rom you will have to root your Iris 504Q. You can do that through CWM.
- After rooting you must backup your entire phone. Use powerful rom backup software. In case if you don’t like the rom or if it is buggy you can restore the existing OS back again.
- There must be more than 2GB of space left in your memory card.
- Copy all the contacts, photos and videos and keep it somewhere else. The custom rom setup will wipe out everything.