Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: how to get alchemistpowder quickly in CastleVille game

how to get alchemistpowder quickly in CastleVille game

its really easy!!
    i figured when you visit a neighbour andperform tasks that are different from each other like dont do feeding animalsrepeatedly instead tend a building and then do something else!!
    i did it 4 5 times and every time i got powder when i exhausted all 5 energies in a same task then i didnt get it!!
    i hope i helped!!

thought i shoud share it here

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: how to get alchemistpowder quickly in CastleVille game

I usually start with tending royal buildings, and then look for workshops which could need a little kick, then I feed one animal, or fertilize a farm plot, fish (for water) or tend a root (forogre belch). I find that I get alchemist powder from nearly all of these actions occasionally. Actually, I am always maxed out... don't know why people have such problems.

Of course it helps that I have about 100 active neighbors (never counted them) and I visit all of them daily. Counted my neighbors and there are more than 200 actively playing (and for most of them I have Royal Buildingsto tend). I visit them in bulks all over the day.

Actually, I am always maxed out... don't know why people have such problems. Of course it helps that I have about 100 active neighbors (nevercounted them) and I visit all of them daily.

Only difference is i don't have time to visit all my neighbors daily but Ido about 20 in each the
    morning and evening and get about 10 or so each time. 20 a day or so.

Now that i've got all the royal buildings I can get atm I am full of gold bars too. So it is actually hard for me to even use the powders now.

Another way is to have a full inventory of AP. Just when you don't need it is when you'll get loads. from my experience about the AP in thegame can be found only in visiting neighbors every 8 hours after 8 hours itwill be rare if u found it that means that u can get only 30 AP per day.

Maybe it's 8 hours, maybe more or less,not sure (but not more than 12, from experience), and a quota counter. say you start your tending after being absent for a full 24 hours, so you know your "quota" is fully reset. the first 6-8 or so tends seem to have a 100% drop rate for AP. the next 6-8 seem maybe 50%-ish? any more seem highly UNLIKELY to drop AP, until you wait long enough to reset the quota. type of tending, mixing and matching, etc, all seem unrelated to drop rate. even if i tend with 5 royal duties, as long as its one of the first of a new quota, i still get the AP -- same kingdom tended 20th in a quota drops no AP. same seems to hold true if i do nothing but harvest crops, or mix up actions randomly.