Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Batman Arkham Origins Save Game PC Download

Batman Arkham Origins Save Game PC Download

Hey guys, whatssup.

First of all let me thank you guys for your save games support. I have found several genuine and working save files from this community in past. Now, i need one more help from you all. Hope some of you guys have got your hands on Batman Arkham Origins. I installed the game on my PC successfully and so far have played it for about couple of hours. Suddenly the PC got restarted and i lost my save file. Well, the problem is not about restarting the PC, it is about my lost game progress.

Hence, as you guys might have already come to know by now, i am looking for a save file for the Batman Arkham Origins. Do anyone of you guys have the same? If not, please give a Game Trainer so that atleast i can use the same to quickly reach the level i was earlier.

Thanks in advance.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Batman Arkham Origins Save Game PC Download

As the game is released today itself, it would be really difficult to get the save game for Arkham Origins, infact many gamers would not have even received the game copy. I've also ordered the game but probably will receive it tomorrow or day after tomorrow. So, what i mean to say is it may take a day or more before our member share their save game file here.

As far as the Game trainer is concerned, i found the one for you. It will offer you super combo, upgrade points, challenge xp, unlimited health, easy kills, save position, freeze timer, etc using the keyboard number pad once the trainer is activated. In order to activate this trainer, you will have to first run the trainer and then launch the game and press F1 on your keyboard. Thats it. Now press any number of your keyboard num pad. Remember all numbers have some thing on them. You can download the trainer from below link:

Download Batman Arkham Origins Trainer for PC

Hey gamer, can you also provide the download link of Trainer for Xbox 360 version? I am playing Batman Arkham Origins on my Console and was searching for the trainer. Finally landed here and i guess i can get the same here.

Please provide me the Arkham Origins trainer for xbox. Thanks

GTS

Quote Originally Posted by Ginni View Post
    Please provide me the Arkham Origins trainer for xbox. Thanks
    I guess i can help you out with this. I'm also using a trainer on my Xb and is working great. No problem so far. You can download the same from the attachment below.

For those who dont want to login or register here can also download this trainer for Xbox version from the download center.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    I've also ordered the game but probably will receive it tomorrow or day after tomorrow. So, what i mean to say is it may take a day or more before our member share their save game file here.

Download Batman Arkham Origins Trainer for PC
    Thank you very much for the Trainer buddy.. i appreciate it. It really helped a lot but it wasn't great feeling playing with trainer. So, can i get the Save game file now please? Its now already over two days for the game's release.

I had problem during the Bird's side mission. The problem occurred when I finished the side mission and enter a room in the Alibi club and the room did not load properly and goes to black. Then batman keeps falling into empty black abyss. I've tried to restart, unfortunately same thing happened. So I was wondering if anybody have a save game up until Tracking Bane mission which is right after going to GCPD Morgue mission. I would really appreciate it.

GTS

If anyone looking the save game for Arkham Origins XBOX version, can download the same from here. This is the 100% completed save file on Medium Difficulty level. Whats best it includes is about 100 million Max Upgrade Points.

Enjoy.

Can someone send me savefile "locate the black mask" asantiago249@gmail.com thanks!

Hey guys, unfortunately i dont have Save Games for PC version, but i found one for my PlayStation 3. Actually got it from this site itself (download Center). If anyone here playing Arkham Origins on PS3, can download the file from below attachment. And if some one dont want to login or register then you guys can download it from their downloads site itself.

Hey guys, sorry to be late, but here is the Save Game file you guys were waiting for. The file is with 100% Story Mode completed, however over all it is about 25%. I was busy past few days hence didn't got it 100% completed.

If you guys want you can get this as of now and i'll be posting 100% completed in next two days. Download from the attachment. Make sure you backup your original save games before replacing it with this or any web downloaded save files so that in case anything goes wrong, atleast you have your save game safe.

Yes, it is for PC Version of Batman Arkham Origins. Enjoy!