Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: New iPad and iPad Mini to be available since October 30th or 31st

New iPad and iPad Mini to be available since October 30th or 31st

Rumors say that the new iPad and iPad Mini will be provided from the end of this month in India. But officially it does not look Apple has confirmed the news. I just know that iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C this two new models will be released in the market by November 1st (i guess) with amazing feature. Is it true that new iPads will also be released a day before iPhones? Also I am waiting back for the new thing it is going to provide. Like in new iPhone model Apple brought fingerprint sensor. Will that be available on iPad also.

Re: New iPad and iPad Mini to be available since October 30th or 31st

These devices are going to be released in the upcoming event which is going too held on October 22. That is today. But yet there is no info on the event. It looks things are not clear yet.

And I also think at the end of this month the two new devices will be released with amazing features and quality. But it is really not easy to find out what new changes Apple is going to bring in the new iPad and iPad mini. The upgraded iOS is already leaked before.

There is great expectation from Apple about the new devices. I am also waiting for a new that can give me complete information on the new devices. Apple has always surprised people by releasing some of the best devices in the market. As of now Apple has already sent the invitation to Media and Publishers for this release.

It is said that the new models will be sleeker and durable. The front retina display is upgraded to a better screen offering you a more clear output. And the tablet will be running on the same chip which new iPhone has.

This will be the new generation of iPads which will be better to use and loaded with super smooth interface. Updated iOS is only one thing here. Most of the things will be associated with design. The new A7 chip is more powerful compare to the older one. It will deliver amazing image output with HD screen quality and great features. What I can find is only rumors but nothing specific about the new devices.