Thread: How to take a Screenshot in LG G2 Smartphone

How to take a Screenshot in LG G2 Smartphone

He guys, i have a short query which may sound bit silly but i really want to know. As my title says, i wanted to know how exactly do we take a screenshot on LG G2 mobile phone? It is a new device which I got recently and I am not able to get any way to take screenshot here.

I am trying to do the same with some apps but they do not look so helpful. Like some android phone I tried the key combination also. But that is also not working. I have to take some screenshot of some game records. I will later share that with my friends.

Thanks in advance.

Re: How to take a Screenshot in LG G2 Smartphone

There are common key combination which is uniform is almost all android phones. Try Power + Volume Down first. If that does not work then try Volume Down + Home. This will surely work. But if this one is also not working then you have to use an app from Google Play. I had seen most the Screenshot taking application asks for rooting. But they are some which do not need the same. You can try finding the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    I am trying to do the same with some apps but they do not look so helpful. Like some android phone I tried the key combination also. But that is also not working.
    LG G2 has a different set of key combination to take picture. It does not work in the default way. You have to pres the Power or Lock button long with Volume Down. So this can be Volume Down + Power or Volume Down + Lock key.

Hold both of them at the same time and wait for some seconds. You will hear a capture sound. Once done go in the album and check for image taken. This one is the easiest method.

You can also do that with the help of Quick Memo application. This app is available in the device that can help you to take instant screenshot. You can locate it through Notification Panel. Go in that and tap on Quick Memo. When you tap on that the screenshot is taken. You can edit the image and do whatever you want. You can add text or scribble on the same and save it in the gallery. That's all.

Can I get screenshot using Android 2.1?

Quote Originally Posted by YvonnePierre View Post
    Can I get screenshot using Android 2.1?
    I think I found a better way to take a screenshot on Android. I connected my phone to PC, then used software to capture my phone screenshot. I don't need to care what version I am using any more.

you can take screenshot on the click on the back phone lg g2 button