Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Android 4.3 JellyBean update started rolling out for Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505

Super Moderator

Android 4.3 JellyBean update started rolling out for Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505

Earlier we posted a Leaked version of Official Android 4.3 for Samsung Galaxy S4 in our download center which worked great on this device and also let us experience the new features. As stated in the Note 3 launch event, finally Samsung today started rolling out the Android 4.3 Update officially for their Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 variant in Germany. So we can expect the world wide release very soon. Unfortunately the update is only confirmed for the LTE variant so far and not for the Exynos variant of S4 but we can expect the same soon as well.

The new Android 4.3 Update for galaxy S4 brings several new stuffs to the device which are as follows:

• Samsung Galaxy Gear Support
    • Samsung KNOX Support
    • Enhanced RAM management
    • Display improvements
    • Enhanced TouchWiz Launcher
    • New Samsung Keyboard
    • New Samsung Browser
    • New Reading Mode
    • New Camera options
    • Restricted Profiles
    • Bluetooth 4.0 low energy
    • OpenGL ES 3.0 support
    • And more...

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Android 4.3 JellyBean update started rolling out for Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505

Wow, thats really a great news. I'm a S4 user and i was waiting for this since long time. However, unfortunately they have just revealed it for Germany as of now, so probably it is gonna take few more weeks to reach our region.

Re: Android 4.3 JellyBean update started rolling out for Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Assistant View Post
    As stated in the Note 3 launch event, finally Samsung today started rolling out the Android 4.3 Update officially for their Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 variant in Germany. So we can expect the world wide release very soon.
    Thanks for the update buddy. Here is some more info from my side. As expected, even India has started getting the Android 4.3 update for Galaxy S4 over OTA. I already updated my S4 to the latest Android 4.3. The Firmware size is about 659 MB and brings the same new features as mentioned above.

So, S4 users, check for the update now and install 4.3 Jellybean on your devices. The performance is far better than earlier.