Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: PayDay 2 Save Game for PC Download

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    15

    PayDay 2 Save Game for PC Download

    Hi friends,

    I need a small help from you guys. I just signed here because i have got many genuine save files from this site in past, and i must say thanks a lot for the same. Now a days i'm playing PayDay 2. Its been a week and i'm still not bale to gather enough money to customize my character or the gun/ammo. I dont known if it requires any trick. Hence i wanted to know if anyone else here playing PayDay 2? If yes, can you please share me your Save Game if you have a good amount of money? It will be really appreciated.

    Waiting...Thank you.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator MegaTron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    527

    Re: PayDay 2 Save Game for PC Download

    Hello buddy, first of all you are welcome to TechDiscussion community and thank you very much for the appreciation.

    As far as your query is concerned, yes we have the Save File for PayDay 2 with a lot money. You can download the same from here the attachment below. Extract the file, move the two save files to your game's save directory and load the game. Just for a safer side, you must always backup your original save games before replacing them with any web downloaded save files so that if anything goes wrong, you still have your original game safe.

    Go ahead and download the file from attachment below.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    15

    Re: PayDay 2 Save Game for PC Download

    Thats really great Megatron, thank you very much.

    Just as a suggestion i wanted to say why dont you guys provide the downloads without login? Earlier i was able to download the files without login-in but now it asks me to login for downloading the files.

    By the way, i will load this save file and let you know. Appreciated.

  4. #4
    Respected Members The Patcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    234

    Re: PayDay 2 Save Game for PC Download

    Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    Just as a suggestion i wanted to say why dont you guys provide the downloads without login? Earlier i was able to download the files without login-in but now it asks me to login for downloading the files.
    Well its a common sense. Admins used to secure their downloads from the leechers, hence they password protect the same. By the way, for guys who want instant download without registration can also download the Save Games from their Download Center where you dont need to log-in or sign up. For example, you can also download PayDay 2 Save Game from here.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaTron View Post
    Hello buddy, first of all you are welcome to TechDiscussion community and thank you very much for the appreciation.

    As far as your query is concerned, yes we have the Save File for PayDay 2 with a lot money. You can download the same from here the attachment below. Extract the file, move the two save files to your game's save directory and load the game. Just for a safer side, you must always backup your original save games before replacing them with any web downloaded save files so that if anything goes wrong, you still have your original game safe.

    Go ahead and download the file from attachment below.
    this save file doesn't work for me. it says progress data file wrong version, new save will be created. what am i doing wrong? Could it be because of the DLC that game out?

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15

    Re: PayDay 2 Save Game for PC Download

    Quote Originally Posted by sargedeathh View Post
    this save file doesn't work for me. it says progress data file wrong version, new save will be created. what am i doing wrong? Could it be because of the DLC that game out?
    Here is my own save file, and of course it is working for me fine. Hope it works for you as well. Just get the file from the attachment below. Let me know if you face any problem with the same.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Similar Threads

  1. Remember Me PC Save Game Download
    By Light in forum Game Saves & Patches
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 26-11-14, 09:00 PM
  2. Saints Row 4 Save Game for PC Download
    By needy in forum Game Saves & Patches
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 30-07-14, 10:13 PM
  3. Grid 2 Save game Download for PC
    By MVP in forum Game Saves & Patches
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-06-13, 02:41 PM
  4. Need NBA 2K13 save game download for PC
    By Zowie in forum Game Saves & Patches
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-12, 07:49 AM
  5. Prototype 2 PC Save Game download
    By helpme in forum Game Saves & Patches
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-09-12, 09:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About TechDiscussion

    TechDiscussion.in is an Open Source Community to provide latest information from Technology World, provide instant help for users tech related issues, we provide free downloads for your Computers, Smartphones, and more...

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube RSS Feed Flickr DavianArt Dribbble