Thread: PayDay 2 Save Game for PC Download

PayDay 2 Save Game for PC Download

Hi friends,

I need a small help from you guys. I just signed here because i have got many genuine save files from this site in past, and i must say thanks a lot for the same. Now a days i'm playing PayDay 2. Its been a week and i'm still not bale to gather enough money to customize my character or the gun/ammo. I dont known if it requires any trick. Hence i wanted to know if anyone else here playing PayDay 2? If yes, can you please share me your Save Game if you have a good amount of money? It will be really appreciated.

Waiting...Thank you.

Re: PayDay 2 Save Game for PC Download

Hello buddy, first of all you are welcome to TechDiscussion community and thank you very much for the appreciation.

As far as your query is concerned, yes we have the Save File for PayDay 2 with a lot money. You can download the same from here the attachment below. Extract the file, move the two save files to your game's save directory and load the game. Just for a safer side, you must always backup your original save games before replacing them with any web downloaded save files so that if anything goes wrong, you still have your original game safe.

Go ahead and download the file from attachment below.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thats really great Megatron, thank you very much.

Just as a suggestion i wanted to say why dont you guys provide the downloads without login? Earlier i was able to download the files without login-in but now it asks me to login for downloading the files.

By the way, i will load this save file and let you know. Appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    Just as a suggestion i wanted to say why dont you guys provide the downloads without login? Earlier i was able to download the files without login-in but now it asks me to login for downloading the files.
    Well its a common sense. Admins used to secure their downloads from the leechers, hence they password protect the same. By the way, for guys who want instant download without registration can also download the Save Games from their Download Center where you dont need to log-in or sign up. For example, you can also download PayDay 2 Save Game from here.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaTron View Post
    Hello buddy, first of all you are welcome to TechDiscussion community and thank you very much for the appreciation.

As far as your query is concerned, yes we have the Save File for PayDay 2 with a lot money. You can download the same from here the attachment below. Extract the file, move the two save files to your game's save directory and load the game. Just for a safer side, you must always backup your original save games before replacing them with any web downloaded save files so that if anything goes wrong, you still have your original game safe.

Go ahead and download the file from attachment below.
    this save file doesn't work for me. it says progress data file wrong version, new save will be created. what am i doing wrong? Could it be because of the DLC that game out?

Quote Originally Posted by sargedeathh View Post
    this save file doesn't work for me. it says progress data file wrong version, new save will be created. what am i doing wrong? Could it be because of the DLC that game out?
    Here is my own save file, and of course it is working for me fine. Hope it works for you as well. Just get the file from the attachment below. Let me know if you face any problem with the same.
    Attached Files Attached Files