Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Is Nokia releasing Laptops on October 22 Nokia World event?

Is Nokia releasing Laptops on October 22 Nokia World event?

I saw an invitation card on Web from Nokia which shows a laptop as well with Smartphone and Tablet which makes me as whether Nokia is really planning to release laptop? have a look at this:

They are manufacturer of mobile phone and they had not yet released any tablet also. I had gone through an article on web that says Nokia is working on a laptop which they are going to announced on October 22 in Nokia world Event. I am trying to find out some information on the laptop model. But officially Nokia has no info on that. Hope someone from here can let me know some more about this.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Is Nokia releasing Laptops on October 22 Nokia World event?

Yes they are planning for that. But they had released any official y information on the same. Nokia is really working on a laptop. Most probably this will be a Windows laptop because as this company is down by Microsoft.

This is the first time when Nokia will release a laptop in the market. They will surely make a durable product. They had already provided great mobile devices. We have to wait till October 22. Along with this they are also going to release a phablet and tablet.

I dont know about that laptop but yes, Nokia is surely launching their two new devices in the market on October 22nd. The first device to be launched is Nokia Nokia Lumia 1520 Bandit which is large 6inch Phablet running on windows phone 8. And the second device is Nokia's first ever Tablet, Nokia Lumia 2520 with 10-inch full HD display running on Windows 8 RT operating system. You can read the complete details about these launch here.

I also got the same information from a news. According to that Nokia is really working on a laptop. But which model it is not confirmed. Also the hardware specs are not released. Nokia is planning to release a Lumia 1520 mobile phone which is a big size phablet. The screen size of this device is around 6inch offering a maximum resolution of 1080p. And it will be powered by Snapdragon 800 chipset. Along with this it will also release Lumia 2520 which is a tablet.

It is right that the tablet or laptop whichever Nokia is releasing will work on Windows 8. It will have Windows RT in them. This is confirmed for the tablets. But we have to wait back for the final release. The device is not yet leaked. I hope we get some really durable laptop from Nokia.