Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Android 4.3 update confirmed for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, and Note 2

Android 4.3 update confirmed for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, and Note 2

What is the date when Galaxy S3, and Note 2 are finally getting the new Android 4.3 update. I had seen some news posting an image on the same. But yet there is no final date declared. I am more concerned about Note 2 here. Because I own this one and till yet the new Jellybean update is pending on the same. I hope they will provide the update early.

Recently there was a short update delivered, but nothing was confirmed what changes it is going to do in the device. It looks like some kind of bug fix I think.

Re: Android 4.3 update confirmed for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, and Note 2

I am also waiting for the same information. Samsung has not provided any specific date for the same. This new update is surely going to add many new things in the device. I am trying to find the list of the same. Now there are many devices which are lined up for the update, but yet Samsung has not confirmed the final time. It is really weird. Last time also I got the update accidentally. I just went inside the settings and tap on check for update. I found a 200mb update for the device.

Samsung has confirmed the update, but they had not given the time. I also came to know about this thing through news. Whoever got the update post info on web which is then shared by others.

The updates will be provided for Galaxy S4 and S3 also. It is said that Galaxy S4 is going to release that in the month of October. But what date no one knows. While Galaxy S3 and Note 2 is going to get the same update in November and December separately. We can hope for the best here.

Samsung must provide a common update for all. That means they must release the update at one time for the entire device. Now we just have to watch back until it is finally available. It looks Samsung is more interested in updating Galaxy S4 first and other will be provided the same later on. I hope after this Samsung should go ahead with the new Android 4.4 kitkat update. I am not sure about Note 2, but this is for sure that Galaxy S4 and S3 are going to get this update. I had seen the specs of S4 which says it is compatible.