Thread: LG Z and Galaxy Note 3 with Curved Display to be launched next week

LG Z and Galaxy Note 3 with Curved Display to be launched next week

LG Z and Galaxy Note 3 are going to get a new shape now. A new version with curved display is in the news. Many people say that next week this device is going to finally release in the market offering an enhanced touch screen and different design. The image which I saw on web does not look so impressive. And it also looks that officially this two brands are quiet similar.

They are not giving out any info on the curved display. Hope anyone from here can tell me whether these devices will be having flexible or it will have a curve design?

Re: LG Z and Galaxy Note 3 with Curved Display to be launched next week

Most probably it will be a curved design. Recently there was a huge discussion over curved display. The display that is bendable. But in LGA Z and Galaxy Note 3 I do not really think you will get something like that. You can get a curved design. Because if we get flexible display phone then they might break and this is surely not covered in the warranty. I am trying to get more info on the Curved Note 3 model. But nothing is properly listed.

Here is a concept image of LG G2 with curved display. I dont know if this is the one which LG is going to release next week:

Flexible display will add something new in the mobile. Now big size phone are complicated to keep in pocket. And if they are thin then there is always chance of getting them dented.

This flexible display is going to resolve number of new stuff. I had gone through some news which says that Samsung Note 3 will come in October. But when it was not mentioned. We can expect this a bit better version. I am waiting from some info through Samsung.

Most of the things are going to be same. Like the hardware and other stuff. Only the hone is going to have a flexible display. That means it will be either bendable or you it will have a curved design. Many say that this new phone is going to have flexible display. So the body might be made up of a bendable plastic material. I don't know what benefit this is going to give.