Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android 4.3 JellyBean Video Preview

Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android 4.3 JellyBean Video Preview

Galaxy S4 gets the new Android 4.3 update which looks amazing on the device. I found some leaked images as well as a Video clip that shows up the leaked Android 4.3 Update on Samsung Galaxy S4. Here the new firmware looks to be adding better output on the device. I am a great fan of Samsung touch which is amazing, smooth and great enough to give long lasting output. The new edition is more advance this time. I like the multimedia and touch support.

Have a look at this leaked video of Galaxy S4 running on Android 4.3 JellyBean:

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android 4.3 JellyBean Video Preview

I think it is hard to find any other phone which has this update. Android 4.3 looks to be more promising with great features. There are tons of new edition. Like when you launch a web browser you can get a speed dial. This gives you the tab on web page which you visit the most. So it is easy to tap on that instantly and launch it. The interface is more optimized this time. Now you can create multiple profiles and lock your apps.

New update adds Samsung wallet as default app. This was not provided before. You can use this to buy a number of different apps and use it like a virtual wallet to buy stuff. This is added as default in the device. Another popular app that comes added in the update is Samsung Knox.

It offers you mobile security stuff to manage your phone on professional places. You can protect your applications also on the same.

The notification panel is more enhanced. It has a reading mode in it. Samsung took a bit long time to add this future. Reading mode allows you to have proper reading experience when you are using the device only for eBooks or for news. Now you can enable that directly from the notification panel. The update enhances the text reading experience here. It is more shares with clear colors.