Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Need Plants vs Zombies 2 for Android in English

Need Plants vs Zombies 2 for Android in English

For me you guys have been very helpful many times, hence i hope to get some help again. I loved the first part of Plants vs Zombies and have played it several times on PC as well as on my Tablet. Now, its been over a month they launched the second part (PvZ 2) on iOS platform but still there is no release for Android. Thanks to the Admin here who atleast uploaded the Chinese version of the Pvz 2 for Android here, atleast i was able to play the Ancient Egypt. But the problem i am facing now is i have complete the entire thing in this level but still not able to progress to the second level. Reason is simple, in this sequel they have introduced some missions where we need to collect three starts in some particular stages but there is some condition which i am not able to understand because it is written in Chinese language. I tried repeating same stages several times but yet unsuccessful. Fed up.

Hence i wanted to request you guys to please upload the English edition of Plants vs Zombies or please provide me download link from where i can download the same. Many thanks.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Need Plants vs Zombies 2 for Android in English

Well if they have helped you so many times, how can they disappoint you this time. For your information, the english version of Plants vs Zombies 2 for Android is also available on this website. I have downloaded and already started playing the game. have a look at these screenshots:

This image proves that i'm playing it on Android:

And this screenshots proves that this is English version of the game:

As you are looking for this same English version, dont wait anymore. Just download the game from below URL:

Download Plants vs Zombies 2 English Edition APK

Re: Need Plants vs Zombies 2 for Android in English

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
    As you are looking for this same English version, dont wait anymore. Just download the game from below URL:

Download Plants vs Zombies 2 English Edition APK
    Thats exactly what i wanted buddy, thanks a lot. For other users, let me tell you that this is a genuine apk, however after downloading when you will launch the game, it connects to the server and download Data of about 177MB.

Now, my Android phone will be accompanied for the next 2 days non-stop, friends dont call me on my phone.