Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Lenovo launches A269i, A369i, A516 and A850 JellyBean smartphones in India starting Rs. 5,499

Lenovo launches A269i, A369i, A516 and A850 JellyBean smartphones in India starting Rs. 5,499

Lenovo introduced these four new smartphones in their A Series last week in an event and finally launched them all today with the price range of Rs. 5,499/- to Rs. 15,999/- All these smartphones are running on Android 4.2 Jellybean operating system with few changes in specifications which makes them from affordable price to higher. The cheapest phone among these four new devices is Lenovo A269i while the costliest and is Lenovo A850. Lets find out what these each devices offers.

Lenovo A850:

Lenovo A850 is the superior as well as costliest among these new four releases available at the price of Rs. 15,999/- It is a Phablet running on Android 4.2 Jellybean operating system with 5.5-inch IPS touch screen display offering 960 x 540 pixels resolution. The screen offers clear 178 degree viewing angle because of the premium IPS panel. Lenovo has powered the phablet with 1.3 GHz quad-core CPU and 1GB of RAM which makes the device powerful enough to offer smooth performance as well as better multitasking. It also comes with 5 Megapixel MP rear camera with Auto Focus and Flash allowing you to capture your favorite moments in good quality Pictures and videos. There is also a 0.3 megapixel front facing camera for making video calls.

As per storage Lenovo A850 comes with 4GB built-in memory with an expansion slot supporting SD Card upto 32GB. The device also looks good in connectivity with options like 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.76Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. Available in Black and White colors, Lenovo A850 will start shipping from October.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Lenovo launches A269i, A369i, A516 and A850 JellyBean smartphones in India starting Rs. 5,499

Lenovo A516:

Second device launched in the A series was Lenovo A516. Available at the price of Rs. 10,999/- A516 is also running on Android 4.2 JellyBean operating system with 4.5-inch IPS display. The screen offers 854 x 480 pixels resolution with 178 degree viewing angle. Unlike A850's Quad-Core CPU, this is powered with 1.3 GHz dual-core processor and 512 MB RAM, still capable to offer smooth and lag free performance. It comes with the same 4GB internal storage memory with expansion slot upto 32Gb using MicroSD Card. There is also a 5 Megapixel rear camera with Auto Focus as well as 0.3 Megapixel front facing camera for making video calls and conferencing. Running on 2000 mAh battery we can expect battery life of upto 6 to 8 hours. The phone will be available from October in two different colors including Charcoal grey and White.

Lenovo A369i:

Lenovo A369i is very similar A516 in specifications. The only difference between both the devices are 4 inch capacitive touchscreen display with 800 x 480 pixels resolution and a single rear camera with 2 Megapixel. Rest of the specifications are same as A516 which includes 1.3 GHz dual-core processor, 512MB of RAM, 4GB internal memory and expansion slot upto 32GB using microSD with the networking connectivity options like 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS. Another difference is A369i is running on 1500 mAh battery instead of 2000 mAh battery. Lenovo A369i too will be available from October at the affordable price of RS. 6,999/-

Re: Lenovo launches A269i, A369i, A516 and A850 JellyBean smartphones in India starting Rs. 5,499

Lenovo A269i

The last and the cheapest phone among these four devices is Lenovo A269i. Running on Android 4.2 JellyBean operating system it features a 3.5-inch touch screen display which is surely only for basic activities and not good for gaming or movies. The devices is powered with 1 GHz dual core processor but the RAM is still unknown. Also there is no information about its other specification like storage and camera details but in connectivity it is same like above two devices supporting 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS. Lenovo will start shipping the phone since October at the price of Rs. 5,499/-