Thread: Intex launches Aqua i4 and Aqua HD JellyBean phones in India for Rs. 9,490 and Rs 15,900

Intex launches Aqua i4 and Aqua HD JellyBean phones in India for Rs. 9,490 and Rs 15,900

Intex has extended its product line by releasing two new Android phones in the market. Both of them run on the latest Jellybean Android OS. The first one is Intel Aqua i4 which comes for Rs.9,490. This is a lower series that has low hardware config. The second one is Intel Aqua HD that comes for Rs.15,900 which is higher and gives you better performance. Both devices are out in the market. Intex has given some decent models recently. These two new devices are bit enhanced compare to them. We will check both of them one by one.

The first Intex Aqua i4 can be counted a mid range android phone terms of price and features. It appeared with Cloud Y5. This device is powered by 1.2 GHz Dual Core CPU and 1GB ram. Dual core CPU is great enough to give you good output on multi-tasking. But it is low for gaming. The actual processor model is unknown. The front screen is around 5inch in size that provides you a maximum resolution of 854x480. This is not an HD screen. It is a regular capacitive touch display. The phone has dual sim slot. This slot offers you both regular and micro sim support. It runs on Android 42.2.2 Jellybean OS update which is the latest one in the market. For camera at the backside lies an 8MP camera. And at the front side lies a 1.3MP. To get better pictures the back camera is supported by LED flash. For connectivity it offers you 3G, wifi, Bluetooth and gps. And runs on 2000mAh battery. The phone is mid range device that offer you all features of a Smartphone.

The second one is Aqua HD. This phone is ideal for those who need support for gaming and multimedia both. The device has a nice 4.7inch screen on the front side which offers you a maximum resolution of 1280x720. At the front side lies a HD capacitive screen with amazing resolution and image output. The phone runs on quad core processors. It is a MedaiTek 6589 1.2 GHz Quad Core CPU. Now the phone has been officially launched. It has a 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek 6589 processor and runs on Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean). It has a 13-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel font-facing camera.RAM specification is common in both. Both have 1GB ram support. The screen is smaller compare to Aqua i4 bit is more impressive. Being a HD display you have better viewing angle and resolution on this. Also the screen is protected by Gorilla Glass.

For sim it has dual sim support for gsm + wcdma. It runs on Android 4.2.1 Android OS. There is no news on future updates. Camera specification is increased here. At the front side the device has a 5MP camera which offers amazing photos and videos. While on the back it has a 13MP camera with LED flash. The camera offers you a support for 1080p video recording. The internal storage is 4GB only. And connectivity options lie similar to the above model. The phone works on 1800mAH battery. The price difference allows you to choose the model of your choice. Intel Aqua HD comes with some free accessories. Intex is giving out free goodies for Rs.5,500 which consist of a flip cover, screen guard, 5GB online storage on Intex Cloud, and a limited edition of key chain and pen set which is signed by Farhan Akhtar.
    Follow us on Facebook | YouTube | Google+ | Twitter

Re: Intex launches Aqua i4 and Aqua HD JellyBean phones in India for Rs. 9,490 and Rs 15,900

Intex Aqua i4 specifications:
    • Dual SIM
    • Jellybean 4.2.2 OS
    • 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
    • 1GB RAM
    • 8MP Auto Focus rear Camera with LED flash
    • 1.3MP front-facing camera
    • 5-inch capacitive touch screen
    • 2000mAh battery

Intex Aqua HD specifications:
    • Dual SIM
    • Jellybean 4.2.1 OS