Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Nokia to release Windows 8 RT based Tablet PC Codenamed Sirius

Nokia to release Windows 8 RT based Tablet PC Codenamed Sirius

When Nokia Sirius is going to come in the market. I had seen some images that show it as a new model. Many call this as Nokia 2520. This would be the first tablet by Nokia and surely it will come with Windows 8. The images that I had seen look amazing in terms of design. It is sleek and amazing. But Nokia is still following the Lumia theme here. I thought they will go ahead with something different. Does anyone know more about this? They had named this tablet as Sirius. It is not really confirmed whether it is called as Sirius or Nokia 2520.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Nokia to release Windows 8 RT based Tablet PC Codenamed Sirius

It is a Windows RT tablet. Which is yet pending to release? This tablet would be the first flagship model of Nokia. They are not extending their product line in the portable series. Nokia jumped in after a very long time. We already have a huge competition among various brands in the market.

Microsoft is already selling this Windows Surface tablets and now we will see what response Nokia will get until this tablet finally comes up in the market. I had seen certain leaked images that showed up a very portable model. The design looks impressive.

The model is also called as Lumia 2520. This means this is to extend the Lumia series. There is huge discussion on web about the same.

Nokia has always given some of the finest quality phones in the market and this is the first time they are coming with tablet. As Nokia is owned by Microsoft so there is no chance that it will have Android. They are going to stick with Windows only. Any information on the hardware configuration. I hope this tablet will have a amazing output.

Super Moderator

When we talk about Nokia then there is nothing to much worry about the build quality. This is always amazing. Sirius is the codename of this model. It will offer 1080p screen resolution and will work on Snapdragon 800 CPU. The screen provides ClearBlack technology which allows you to use the tablet under direct sunlight.

The screen size is around 10.1inch offering a maximum resolution of 1920x1080 pixel. This is a full HD screen offering a 5 point multi-touch display. And also it has amazing viewing angle. 2.15 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 CPU offer amazing multi-tasking output. The internal storage will be around 32GB. Like surface model the tablet will offer a detachable keyboard design. For connectivity it offers you hdmi and usb 3.0 port.