Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How to skip fileice survey and download files directly

How to skip fileice survey and download files directly

I am just so annoyed with this fileice survey downloads. Whenever I try to find some new thing and click on the download button the survey pops up. It is a time consuming process.

I am looking for the second edition of Plant vs. Zombies and got a download on BlogSpot. But when I tried to download it, it gave me a long survey process. It is so annoying.

Is there a way by which we can directly bypass that and get the download instantly?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: How to skip fileice survey and download files directly

There is a downloader available which can help you. I found that by searching on Google, but I am not really sure how its works. You can try downloading the same and testing it out. I think this would be easier for you to use. The tool looks like some kind of simple downloader that allows you to download file directly from the file ice URL. You can just try using the same and see whether it works.

Search for FileIce downloader on Google, you will find a lot url for this downloader. But Unfortunately, there also you will need to clear the surveys which actually never gets cleared. I tried once to test it out, but seems like that too are just FAKE downloader, a strategy by fileice users to get users to surveys and make money for the file uploader.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    I am looking for the second edition of Plant vs. Zombies and got a download on BlogSpot. But when I tried to download it, it gave me a long survey process. It is so annoying.
    Hello Hunter,

Why dont you check our own Download Center? We too have the game on our site which can be download without any surveys. Just put a password "TechDisc" and hit Download button.

Click here: Download Plants vs Zombies 2

Quote Originally Posted by Funnyguy View Post
    Search for FileIce downloader on Google, you will find a lot url for this downloader. But Unfortunately, there also you will need to clear the surveys which actually never gets cleared. I tried once to test it out, but seems like that too are just FAKE downloader, a strategy by fileice users to get users to surveys and make money for the file uploader.
    You are absolutely correct Funnyguy, there is nothing like that available. Actually this is a process of earning money. This people who knows which thing is most downloaded on web. So they make a file and attach fileice survey to that. Most of them make fake files. There are very few who give you genuine files.

These are paid surveys. For each download the person who is offering the file gets paid. So the try to make it to earn money. This kind of downloads are most common found on free software, game cheats, trainer, save game, etc. It is really annoying. But there is nothing you can do. You will require following the full survey to download the file.

I had tested tons of downloader. But nothing worked. This is just some kind of time wasting stuff. I do not trust on survey downloads. Because most of them are fake. I follow some people who give genuine downloads every time. I also complete survey only if that is posted by that specific username. For bypassing many says that if you get a premium fileice account then you do not have to play survey for download.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnyguy View Post
    Search for FileIce downloader on Google, you will find a lot url for this downloader. But Unfortunately, there also you will need to clear the surveys which actually never gets cleared.
    Hey guys, why to go somewhere else and stuck with the surveys when we known those surveys are never going to be finished. You can download the genuine FileIce Downloader right from this site's Download Center. Just enter the password and hit Download, no surveys, simply save the file on your pc.

try this tool really working