Thread: Dear Moderator Please Help

Question Dear Moderator Please Help

Hi,

I have member of this forum before 3 days but whenever i post its show me your post after moderator approve. what is this i am new member of this forum please somebody help me to get rid of it.

Re: Dear Moderator Please Help

Hello malikasad341,

We have set all new posts to go under moderation by default, it is later checked by our Moderators and if found proper, they approve it. This is just to prevent spam.

The reason why your posts are not appearing until now is because you posted an unwanted external link in your very first post. And thereafter, here are your next posts in different threads:
    2nd: what a great specs
    3rd: in used how much it is
    4th: in used how much it is
    5th: this is real or fake
    6th: i love to buy it

There is nothing to approve, buddy.
    Follow us on Facebook | YouTube | Google+ | Twitter

Dear Admin,
    I am not a spammer i just shared link by default in first post and in thereafter post there was not link shared by me. so why there is nothing to approve, please approve my all posts.
    thank you

Sorry to say buddy, those posts are already deleted because they were not worth approving. But we will take care of your next posts. We request you please make meaningful posts like you did in this thread.

Thank you.