Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Is Nokia making Android Phones

Is Nokia making Android Phones

When Nokia is thinking to provide Android phones. They had stucked on Windows platform only. I think if Nokia came up with Windows devices then it will going to rock the market. Still Nokia devices are widely purchase providing you amazing durability and great output. I am quite happy that till today Nokia is able to manage its device quality. But is there any news that in future Nokia might offer an Android device.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Is Nokia making Android Phones

Certain news sources says that in Nokia was first working on Android and later then came up with Windows due to a contact with Microsoft. Now Microsoft completely owns Nokia and I do not really think in future they might be coming with any Android device. If they release then this would be of great benefit.

I want to see Android on Nokia devices. They had released amazing models in the market.

Nokia was experimenting before. But nothing was confirmed at that time. Have a look at this image:

Nokia is build with amazing quality and offer you lifelong durable mobile phones. But yet there is no clear detail available. Whatever you find on web about Nokia working on Android are rumors. I think Nokia much work on some kind of universal models. Like building a phone which can work with Windows as well with Android. So that people can root the device on their own choice and use the OS they want.

That is not possible. It will only work if Nokia officially works on the same. Lumia devices will be sold for long run now. It is great to find such great mobile phone. Lumia devices only fell back due to less application support. The day when they start work on tons of free apps I am sure Lumia is going to hamper Android sales at a very large scale. The only thing they have to do is replicate each and every application which is available on Android on Windows Phone 8. This might take time.