Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Expected new features in Android 4.4 Kitkat

Expected new features in Android 4.4 Kitkat

What are the new features of Android KitKat operating system. Many are saying that this is one of the most major update in the coming year. This update is going to offer many new things but yet there is no clear information available what it is actually going to offer. A new UI is the cost common thing. But what major changes Google is going to do in KitKat. I need the new features here.

Re: Expected new features in Android 4.4 Kitkat

The update is just announced. There is nothing mentioned about the features. Google always provide full details on its official website where you can get clear information on the features and other stuff.

But yet there are just rumors. Some say that this new OS will be completely new in terms of interface while some way this OS will be better in terms of performance also. Multi-tasking will be more improved with some gesture support which might make the device well and good in terms of performance output.

The date for the final release is counted as October 14. But this is not the final date. We can hope for the best here. There is no clear list available on the new features. But we can expect something really great.

At start new device and some high end device like HTC one are only going to receive the update. Others might have to site back or try their hands on custom rom. At first the same edition was called as Kie Lime Pie. But then things were changed instantly with a new news break.

I am too trying to find out the same kind of info but not able to get anything. This is just rumors which are rotating around the web and exact details are still missing. I hope upcoming version of this new operating system would be simply amazing. Last time changes were found in the UI and a bit of power consumption. Also multi-tasking was better. The newer version means the better output. And some additional features linked with voice control and web browsing can be also counted.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnyguy View Post
    The date for the final release is counted as October 14. But this is not the final date. We can hope for the best here. There is no clear list available on the new features. But we can expect something really great.

At start new device and some high end device like HTC one are only going to receive the update. Others might have to site back or try their hands on custom rom. At first the same edition was called as Kie Lime Pie. But then things were changed instantly with a new news break.
    Hi everyone,

Where did you find the release date? Is there any URL that you can share with us?

Regards.

Android or Google team haven't revealed the date officially but, even i think, if we see the stats, Google has always revealed a new hardware and new Android version in their Google I/O that take place every year in October. And this time also Google has I/O on October 14. And the new hardware and Android version which are ready to be revealed are Nexus 5, new Nexus 10 and of course Android 4.4 Kitkat.

So most probably these should be the one we can expect on October 14th

Quote Originally Posted by saanz View Post
    Android or Google team haven't revealed the date officially but, even i think, if we see the stats, Google has always revealed a new hardware and new Android version in their Google I/O that take place every year in October. And this time also Google has I/O on October 14. And the new hardware and Android version which are ready to be revealed are Nexus 5, new Nexus 10 and of course Android 4.4 Kitkat.

So most probably these should be the one we can expect on October 14th
    Hi Saanz,

Great deduction! I'll be open-eyed for the next Google I/O

Thanks