Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to play Plants vs Zombies 2 on Windows and MAC OS

Re: How to play Plants vs Zombies 2 on Windows and MAC OS

Quote Originally Posted by Cage View Post
    Did you tried both Ctrl keys?

It works for me as well, it worked for that Moderator and duan3 users also. So definitely there is some problem with your system itself.

retry with both Control keys one by one.
    I have two different PCs with 100% different hardware. Both of them are on Windows 7 running Bluestacks' latest version as of this post. Neither of them can pinch-zoom to get past level 5 of Plants vs Zombies 2. I can get Angry Birds to zoom using Control and + keys together, and also with control and mousewheel. That proves Bluestacks is recognizing my attempt to "Pinch-zoom" but Plants vs Zombies 2 does not recognize this. I guess I will have to wait for the PC version.

If you can not zoom in PvZ2 in Bluestacks, try doing the same with Angry Birds, to prove to yourself that it isn't how your PC is setup. More details from the people who got past level 5 of PvZ2 could be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyosuke View Post
    I have two different PCs with 100% different hardware. Both of them are on Windows 7 running Bluestacks' latest version as of this post. Neither of them can pinch-zoom to get past level 5 of Plants vs Zombies 2. I can get Angry Birds to zoom using Control and + keys together, and also with control and mousewheel. That proves Bluestacks is recognizing my attempt to "Pinch-zoom" but Plants vs Zombies 2 does not recognize this. I guess I will have to wait for the PC version.

If you can not zoom in PvZ2 in Bluestacks, try doing the same with Angry Birds, to prove to yourself that it isn't how your PC is setup. More details from the people who got past level 5 of PvZ2 could be helpful.
    I tried with chinese version of Plants vs Zombies 2,,,,,,,,,, and it works , i can to behead the zombies with Ctrl+mouse wheel combination,,,,,,,,,,, BUT , with Google Play version for android (in my case, in spanish),,,,,,,,, it don't work (anything combination ),,,,,,,,,

I posted a guide on how to past level 5 on Bluestacks. Good luck.

I can't install the apk files on the bluestacks… I don't know what is wrong I'm using mac os X by the way...

Quote Originally Posted by amacuser View Post
    I can't install the apk files on the bluestacks… I don't know what is wrong I'm using mac os X by the way...
    Whats the exact problem you are facing? Any error or something ?

I can't install the plant vs zombie apk file straight away by double click the icon. It's stated the apk files was not found/can't be open using bluestacks apps. Then, I tried to install the apk files manually using terminal, but then now it stated "download failed because you have not purchased this apps"…

OK..got it. I have been through this problem earlier. You need to simply uninstall Bluestacks completely from the system including its folder from Libraries. In Add and Remove programs, you will find two entries of Bluestacks. Uninstall both, delete its folders, and restart the computer. Now try doing the fresh installation of Bluestacks again. It will work fine now.

I am facing same problem.
    can't pinch the zombies.
    both ctrl keys didn't works,
    used control + left click, & ctrl + scrolling
    dam I want to play this & got stuck
    Please give a solution!!!

Hi.

On the off chance that anyone reads this, I've followed all the steps, but when I click on it in bluestacks, it says "Plants Vs Zombies 2 download failed because the resources could not be found."
    I've installed the game file and restarted BS multiple times to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

You need to do a complete fresh reinstallation of BS. I have been through this problem and re installing fixed the problem.