Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: iOS 7 releasing 10th September, devices confirmed to get iOS 7 update

iOS 7 releasing 10th September, devices confirmed to get iOS 7 update

Apple is planning to provide the new iOS 7 update with release of new iOS 7 devices. I hope this is confirmed news. Does anyone know on which devices Apple is offering this new update? Most probably on the new one, because on older devices you cannot run the new operating system which will cause the problem and affect your devices performance? What are the major changes in the device? Will it be going to stable enough and loaded with additional options like Siri which we got last time?

• TechDiscussion
      Sponsored
      advertisement

Re: iOS 7 releasing 10th September, devices confirmed to get iOS 7 update

Yes, iOS 7 release date was confirmed because of a Leaked email message send by Nuance Developer which states "As you are probably aware, iOS 7 GA will be released on September 10th." You can see the leaked message screenshot:

So, definitely a good news for Apple Users.

Thats really a great news buddy. BTW Apple is not going to release the devices and update together. They might keep a gap. First the devices are going to come out. Because if they release both of them, the sales of new devices will be hampered. If people are getting the new OS on their older devices then few of them will be opting for it.

Some news sources say that both will be coming at the same point. I doubt that. New iOS 7 is better this time with new interface and some advance feature. This OS is having a direct competition from android and this time I hope Apple has planned something unique.

Quote Originally Posted by mylife View Post
    BTW Apple is not going to release the devices and update together. They might keep a gap. First the devices are going to come out. Because if they release both of them, the sales of new devices will be hampered. If people are getting the new OS on their older devices then few of them will be opting for it.
    Apple has released news for that. They are going to release both of them together. The day when iOS7 devices are out, at the same time you can check inside your updates. The date is confirmed as today which is September 10. But I had not seen anything yet. Apple is going to release its new next generation device which is iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C. It is actually Apple’s first step towards budget mobile phone. It looks Apple is going to hurt Android sales by providing a budget phone.

iOS 7 update will not be available for all devices. They will be limited to certain only. Apple has clearly mentioned that this update will be only available on iOS 7 compatible devices. Some version of iPod and iPad are also taken under consideration. So we can sit back and wait for the final release unless everything is confirmed. The date has already come but yet there is no news on it. This s one of the most important update that many are waiting for. I think those who are having iOS6 devices will only get the new iOS 7 update.