Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Nokia 515, Asha 502 and Asha 503 Specifications and Release Date

Nokia 515, Asha 502 and Asha 503 Specifications and Release Date

When Nokia is planning to release Nokia 515, Asha 502 and Asha 503. I am trying to collect some information this device. I hope this would be the best budget phones in the market. I am really impressed with the budget series released by Nokia which offer more variety and great features.

I hope there would be some great models in the market. After Asha 501, what 502 and 503 will offer. Can anyone provide the release date and specification of these devices?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Nokia 515, Asha 502 and Asha 503 Specifications and Release Date

The devices are just announced. The release date is not yet confirmed. I can give you bit information on Nokia 515. This device offer you 5MP camera with great design. Cost of this device is not yet confirmed but it is capable of giving you a budget price. Nokia has made major changes in the device design. The phone is loaded with all features like 3G support, email settings, mail for exchange, etc. It is a lightweight mobile phone. This device can be counted under the entry level series which offer you slim design and internet features.

Quote Originally Posted by HindusTaani View Post
    I can give you bit information on Nokia 515. This device offer you 5MP camera with great design. Cost of this device is not yet confirmed but it is capable of giving you a budget price. Nokia has made major changes in the device design. The phone is loaded with all features like 3G support, email settings, mail for exchange, etc.
    I am unable to find anything on Nokia Asha 502 and 503. Other news website says that both are similar with identical specification. There would be minor changes in the design only. The device looks to be impressive in photos. But the actual information is messing.

In terms of hardware I am still confuse to get a proper outlook on it. 502 might be a dual sim phone. Both devices are advance Symbian edition offering you a full internet and social networking support. Asha 501 is a great hit. I hope these two new editions will be better.

The phone might come out next year. There is no final data available. The devices were actually reflected on the fan page. And Nokia 515 is officially available on Nokia website. Where you can collect information about its specification and design. Among all the Asha series looks to be more promising. This device is capable of giving you a smooth performance and many advance features. The cost in international market for Nokia 515 is around $150. But right now in India the final price is not revealed.