Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Need Clues in Hidden Chronicles on Facebook

Need Clues in Hidden Chronicles on Facebook

I can't seem to get any clues. So many are required in the game and my neighbors (2) don't seem to play enough and/or don't bother to help out when I ask for clues. Sometimes it seems useless to go on any further if I can't get clues to finish the quests and to unlock the treasure chests and to expand the property. Please, I need help.

Re: Need Clues in Hidden Chronicles on Facebook

Clues as a daily login reward would make sense and maybe very so often get one (or more) from visiting neighbors.

The best way I found to gather up clues is through my friend's posts. There are several posts that give clues (expansion, opening scenes, etc). Not having enough neighbors and friends that play and post will slow down your progress significantly.

Not only have I not received any clues or tools when I ask, but I have never received any posts from my friends asking me to send them clues or tools. Maybe there is something wrong with your program? I have friends that play several times daily and send me other requests but requests for clues and tools go unanswered. I have received crew help and fast find invites and hidden package notices but no clues or tools. Are there some additional requirements to send or receive or are you just trying to get us to buy them?

I too have never received a clue or tool when I request help. I can go no further in the game have no room to expand without clues. I have friends who play every day but they say they never see my requests for either. At this point I am not willing to continue to waste my time going nowhere.