Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: What is the price of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in India

What is the price of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in India

What is the cost of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in India. I am finding different prices in different shop. Some are saying that this might be around Rs.34,000 while some are suggesting more higher. I am looking for the exact price in India.

I am not sure about the online price because ample of time it is never related. Galaxy Note 3 looks to be an amazing mobile device which his loaded with great hardware config. I am really looking forward to buy this device. But stuck with the price difference here. I do not want to buy a bit costly. I need the correct MRP.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: What is the price of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in India

The best place to look this kind of stuff is Flipkart. But yet this phone is not released in the market due to which it is a bit complicated to give you the right price. The figure which you had mentioned is wrong. Galaxy Note 2 comes for Rs.31,500 and compare to that Note 3 will be more costly.

I am aware about the international cost of this device. AT&T the US telecom giant has started selling the device at $299.99 under two year contract. And the sale will be starting from October start. This device is not yet available for sale in US, so in India this will take some time to come. Right now it is not fare to judge the price.

Price is available for international market only. A UK retailer has taking the pre-order for this device. They are selling this for 599.99 British pounds. And that makes around Rs.61000.

And if this comes to India then adding shipping on it will increase the price more. Till yet a confirmed price in India rupee is not unveiled. Not even by Samsung. So we have to wait back here until this phone starts finally selling off in US.

Galaxy Note 3 is more enhanced device compare to Galaxy Note 2. Right now there is a huge craze about the device in the market and we can hope a release soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SachinG View Post
    Price is available for international market only. A UK retailer has taking the pre-order for this device. They are selling this for 599.99 British pounds. And that makes around Rs.61000.
    Thats sounds too costly. Or may be wrong. Somewhere i read that the price for Note 3 will be around Rs. 47,000/- in Indian Market. Also if you guys have saw the official advertisement shown in the official launch event, the ad shows a lady who steals, but she affords a Galaxy Note 3. Also the Samsung Officials said few times that Note 3 will be affordable. Well we can just wait till September 25th to find out the actual price of this device.

Well the final prices for both of these devices are as follows:

• Galaxy Note 3: Rs. 49,900/-
    • Galaxy Gear Smartwatch: Rs. 22,990/-

Samsung confirmed the same at the official launch event of Galaxy Note 3 today held at New Delhi. Both the devices are now up online for Pre-order. They will start shipping from next week, September 25th.