Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Max daily energy from friends in Hidden Chronicles on Facebook

Max daily energy from friends in Hidden Chronicles on Facebook

Is there a limit on the number of energy i can collect from visiting friends daily? And if so what is it if anyone knows. I've noticed that every day when I visit friends my first few either give me one or two energies and then after that I only reg coins and reps. I love this game and want to play it but the inability to gather energy consistently is frustrating.

Re: Max daily energy from friends in Hidden Chronicles on Facebook

The energy restrictions are really bad and will cause mass amounts of players to not continuing playing. Being only able to play for about 10 minutes before moving along to another 'very similar' game that does not restrict energy so badly and we can play for an hour before running out. Great Game that needs programmers to test it out because if it was tested everyone would say the same thing too bad I have recruited 100 CV neighbors and less than 5% continued playing, there is nothing to do without energy! Such a shame. It should be unlimited for the amount of energy we can get and use from a neighbors gift or wall post, we are already restricted to 50 held in inventory and 50 maxed out energy bar. This needs to be doubled at least 100 energy on the bar and remove the 3 energy to challenge a neighbor. I really cannot see many to continue to play without energy to use. Too bad as it is a great game released terribly?

It is 10 neighbors per day = 10 energy or 1 scene a day = (very disappointing and not worth the time or effort.

Thanks,

That's what I thought. And yes I agree the limit on energy is very discouraging. I would play so much more but as it is I only do a few things a day and then I'm done. If there is another similar game with better energy would you mind ping me the name of it? I love the searches and wish i could play more.

I was curious about the energy limits me. I'm not (yet?) an active HC player but today I thought I'd get in and enjoy it because I had some free time but 10 minutes later I was told that I cannot use any more of my inventory energy because I've hit the limit for today. Seriously? I can't use the 20 or so +2/+3 energy I've collected from friends these past few days?? The limits of Zynga games become more and more ridiculous by each game!

I've been enthusiastic for the game since I came in through an offer from a sister game, but I suddenly find myself unable to play but a few minutes at a time. This is quite disappointing, but it will make it easier to leave HC behind, even though I have enjoyed it to this point.

I agree with what everybody says about not having enough energy. There should be no limit on using it from your inventory, visiting neighbors or getting it from feeds. When that runs out it's time to take a break. This should give us more than just a few minutes. I also feel robbed for having to use energy to play challenges. You should get rewarded for visiting your neighbors, just like in that other hidden object game here on FB. I hope they will make some changes; otherwise I’m afraid I’ll give up this game and go back to the competition's game. Go take a look at Gardens of time here on FB. It's not bad and you get energy from every visit to neighbors and you can use up to an extra 60 energy from your inventory.

I have something like a hundred neighbors. Most of us were friends before and played cafe world but have since quit. These are neighbors going back for years, some of them. I opened a Hidden Chronicles Group to provide support and networking. So, what I understand here is that 100 neighbors are sending me 2 energy a day, for a total of 200, and I can only use 20 of them? What a waste of my friends' time.

And you have a limit of 10 energies in your inventory. 10x2 and 10x3.

I actually completed the survey about the game and suggested ways of getting energy. It's a really addictive game, and if they can fix the energy (not making unlimited but viable to use/gather more), the game will be totally ace!

For example; passing your personal high score? Get bonus energy!
    Got into the top 5/3 of the board? Get bonus energy!
    Visiting a friend and leaving a package? Get bonus energy!
    Hitting a new rep level or estate level? Get bonus energy!

Even a harvesting thing, something like; 'Sun roofed energy shed', where we can harvest for example, 1 energy every let's say 15-30 minutes would be awesome. Just keep it charged with friends and harvest!

If you can hook-up the players for 1hr or more, the HC will be really successful imo. Now, I play as much as I can, a few minutes sadly, decorate and log out pretty much disappointed. Only to log in a few hours later, play for some minutes, log out again.