On the same day when Samsung introduced Galaxy Note 3, and Sony introduced Xperia Z1, Intex too launched their new powerful Flagship Phablet named as "Intex Aqua i7". This is the first ever device of its kind launched by the brand to compete several high end devices in the market but under Budget Price. users can avail Aqua i7 at the price of Rs. 21,990/- which includes accessories worth Rs. 5,500/- complete free. These accessories consists of a Pen autographed by Bollywood actor Farhan Akhtar, extra Screen Protector, a limited edition key chain and a free Flip Cover.

The new Intex Aqua i7 comes with 5-inch IPS touch screen display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass. The resolution offered by this screen is Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels which is surely too good for watching HD videos or Playing HD Games. The Phablet is powered with 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor and 2Gb of RAM which makes it quite powerful to carry out all tasks smoothly with lag free multitasking. To improve the performance Intex has optimized the Android 4.2.2 Jellybean OS on which the device is running. It supports Dual SIM with Dual Standby where users can use GSM and a WCDMA SIM card.

Intex Aqua i7 also seems good in camera with its 13 Megapixel rear and 5 Megapixel front facing camera. The rear camera is Auto Focus with LED Flash and allow you record Full HD 1080p video as well as High Quality Pictures. As per storage we get 32GB Built-in Memory with the device, it seems like there is no expansion slot provided. However the device seems bit disappointing connectivity with support of just 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and aGPS. Aqua i7 is running on 2000 mAh battery which is yet disappointing however we can expect battery life of upto 8 to 10 hours from this device. Intex will start shipping Aqua i7 from September 9 at the said price of Rs. 21,990 in Black and white colors.

Intex Aqua i7 specifications
  • Android 4.2 JellyBean Operating System
  • Dual SIM with Dual Standby
  • Full HD 5-inch IPS touch screen display with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
  • 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
  • 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor, 2GB of RAM
  • 13 Megapixel rear Camera with Auto Focus and LED Flash
  • 5 Megapixel front-facing camera
  • 1080p Full HD video recording
  • 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, aGPS
  • 32GB internal memory
  • 2000 mAh battery