Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Total War Rome II Save Game Download for PC

Total War Rome II Save Game Download for PC

It was expected for me but still as i love this game, i gave a chance. Actually the problem is my system crashed twice during the game which finally resulted in corrupting my game progress. This is because i am just next to the minimum system requirements for Rome II. Now when i am launching the game, it asks me to play again since beginning Doing this will be boring for me. I was just started 3rd mission and now just dont want to play it again. I known this is very early but still i request you guys if any of you playing Total War Rome 2, can you please share your save files with me? No matter if it is only with 2 chapters, please share.

Waiting for the same, thank you.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Total War Rome II Save Game Download for PC

BUMP? Seems like no one is playing ROME 2.

Any help please

You were lucky to get hands on the game so early..on the same day of launch but not all can get the same so soon. Thats what the situation looks here. You will need to wait couple of days to get save files. However, if you want you can download the Trainer from below attachment.

Game Trainers are kind of cheat that provide you several new stuffs which will help you to progress very fast. As you said you dont want to play it again since beginning, i will suggest you to play from beginning with this Trainer. You will be able to reach the point where you were in less than hour. Also you will love to play it with this trainer because it provides cheats like unlimited movement, heal unit, 1 Turn Troops and 1 Turn Construction, you can do fastest research, you can reveal enemy units, and lots more.

Just download and have fun.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Alright friend, Thanks for your help.

By the way can you please tell me how do we use these trainers because i haven't used it before for any game? Also will i be able to deactivate it when i want to stop using trainer?

Quote Originally Posted by Haani View Post
    Alright friend, Thanks for your help.

By the way can you please tell me how do we use these trainers because i haven't used it before for any game? Also will i be able to deactivate it when i want to stop using trainer?
    Using game trainers are very simple. First you extract the downloaded file from above and save the .exe file on your desktop. Double click .exe file to run, dont do anything and launch the game. Once game is started, simply press F1 key on your keyboard and the trainer will be activate. In order to use the cheats mentioned in the post above, press any of your numpads. Each of them is assigned with unique cheat.

Just in case if anyone have problem registering here and then download the file (downloading here requires registration), then those guys can also download a similar Game Trainer for TWR2 directly from Download Center.