Results 1 to 1 of 1
Installing Android 4.1.2 JellyBean Firmware Update on Xolo X1000
Xolo X1000 is yet another powerful smartphone from Xolo running with 2 GHz Intel Atom Z2480 processor, 1Gb of RAM and 400 MHz PowerVR SGX540 GPU. The device features a 4.7-inch HD capacitive touch screen with 2.5 D Edge-to-edge curved glass display offering HD 1280 x 720 pixels resolution at 312 ppi. Running high end applications or HD games on this device is surely a great fun. From the box Xolo X1000 comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich sandwich operating system but Xolo recently launched a new Android 4.1.2 JellyBean based firmware update for this phone which brings many enhancements and new features. If you are having Xolo X1000 and willing to update your phone to Android JB update, here is the step by step process for doing the same.
- First of all make sure that you have atleast 60% of the battery charged because the phone should not get drained out during the process.
- Now go to Phone Settings, tap on "About Phone" at the bottom.
- here tap on "Software update". The device will confirm whether you are on WiFi. Tap OK.
- You will see a notification about the new firmware update. Tap OK to download the firmware.
- In the above you can see download progress, 0 to100%
- Once the download is completed, you will see a notification saying "System update is ready"
- Tap it to install which will get a notification screen asking for Installing the update. Press Install Now to start the installation process.
- Now dont do anything. Your phone will restart automatically with Droid mode where you can see the installation process. Once the upgrade is done, phone will boot normally.
You can now go to About Device and see your Xolo X1000 running on Android 4.1.2 Jellybean. Enjoy !!
By MegaTron in forum How to & TweaksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-13, 01:12 PM
By Online in forum Guides and TutorialsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-13, 01:11 PM
By MegaTron in forum Guides and TutorialsReplies: 2Last Post: 15-08-13, 03:50 PM
By Online in forum Guides and TutorialsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-13, 11:51 PM
By techguru in forum Guides and TutorialsReplies: 1Last Post: 26-03-13, 07:36 PM