Nokia recently announced the upgraded version of Nokia Lumia 800 called named as Lumia 900. Its Nokia’s 3rd smartphone in Lumia series, build on Lumia's head-turning design on the exterior and a rich social and Internet experience from inside. People Hub is the fastest way to connect with friends with Live Tiles for immediate updates and a quick Web browsing experience with Internet Explorer Mobile.
Announced for AT&T on March 18 in cyan and matte black, the Nokia Lumia 900 has a 4.3-inch AMOLED ClearBlack Display for rich, bright images both indoors and out, quicker connection speeds based on cutting-edge 4G LTE technology, and a long-lasting 1830 mAH battery for enjoying content for the entire day. The primary camera is packed with Nokia's exclusive Carl Zeiss optics, with great aperture (F2.2) and wide angle focal length (28mm) for high-quality, uncropped photos even in low-light conditions. As well as Lumia 900 includes a front-facing camera boasting a large aperture and a wide angle lens that ensures sharp, bright images for high-quality video calling, right out of the box. With Nokia's largest display, the Nokia Lumia 900 delivers a rich content experience from a phone that still fits easily in your hand.
Nokia Lumia 900 Smartphone Specifications:
- Network: 4G
- Display: 4.3-inch Touchscreen ClearBlack AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Screen Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels
- Camera: 8 MP with Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus , and dual-LED flash.
- Music: FM Radio, Music Player, 3.3mm Jack
- Video: Video payer
- Video playback: Yes
- Internal Memory: 16GB, 512MB/1GB
- External memory: yes
- Battery: standard
- Talk time:
- Standby time:
- OS: Windows Phone 7.10 Tango
- Processor: 1.4GHz
- Applications: Browser, Pre-installed Apps, Google Apps.
- Connectivity: PC Sync, USB, Wi-Fi, TV out, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC
- Fun & Entertainment: Java, Embedded & Downloadable Games