Thread: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist save game download

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist save game download

Seems like most of the gamers now a days are busy playing Saints Row 4. However they should be, it is a nice game I can say watching the trailers. Anyways, I decided to first complete Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist. So I am playing the same on my Windows 7 running Gaming pc which crashed suddenly due to some unknown reason when I had completed almost 50% of the game. Thereafter when everything got fixed and I tried resuming the game, it wasnít able to load the game. Says Saves are corrupt. DAMN. It is very irritating. Now I just donít want to play the game from beginning as I have already put over 2 days to reach here.

I guess somebody here would be playing Splinter Cell: Blacklist apart from LP3 and SR4. If yes, can you please share you save files with me? Helps appreciated.

Re: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist save game download

Hello priest,

You are right, most of the people seems busy with SR4 and Lost Planet 3. Anyways, I am here to help you out. I already completed Splinter Cell: Blacklist in solo mode. I am attaching my save file with this post, hope you find it useful. By the way it is a 100% completed save file including Grim, Charlie and Kobin with all upgrade. Let me know if you face any problem.

Regards.
    Attached Files Attached Files

If anyone looking for a Game Trainer for Splinter Cell Blacklist, then here is a One offering you several new stuffs that will help you through the gameplay making it more interesting and of course much easier because of the cheats.

Have fun. Download the attachment below.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by The Viper View Post
    You are right, most of the people seems busy with SR4 and Lost Planet 3. Anyways, I am here to help you out. I already completed Splinter Cell: Blacklist in solo mode. I am attaching my save file with this post, hope you find it useful. By the way it is a 100% completed save file including Grim, Charlie and Kobin with all upgrade. Let me know if you face any problem.
    Thank you very much for the saves Viper, it works good.

hi
    i have recently had a similar problem, i started the game up today after having played it for most of the week but it began from the very start again and i cant find any saved content!!
    please can someone explain how to fix this (for a computer novice!)
    what do you do with this file??
    greatly appreciated any help
    cheers

Hello silverburn, first of all you are welcome to TechDiscussion Community. As far as the problem is concerned, just download the Save Game file from Post #2 of this thread, extract it to the Blacklist Save Game directory. Now restart the game. That's it.

Reference Loss of savegame info, money, etc in Blacklist for PC:
    OK, here is the answer to the question of how to fully backup game saves in Blacklist. Backup the entire C:\Program Files (X86)\Ubisoft\ Ubisoft Game Launcher folder and the money and games, etc., are saved. Through trial and error I found this. I was also backing up the \Documents\Ubisoft\Blacklist folder (which is empty) and C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder but those file don't appear to have critical backup information. Along with this I am making more frequent backups of my C:\ drive where all this and the registry is located, of course, just in case.

Thanks for providing that set of saved games. I just reinstalled Splinter Cell in my new computer, moved the saved games over from my old one (almost finished the game, was up to mission ten), and then the new install "saved games to the cloud", and now I'm starting from the beginning. I put your saved games in my new install, but the game still starts me at the beginning. I have the save to the cloud nonsense off now, I've erased the saved games in the Ubisoft Launcher/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/91/ folder, but your saved games dont start me. I'm at the beginning no matter what I do. Any suggestions? God I really hate this Uplay nonsense. Steam does it so much better.

Just try to put the save files in the proper save location as provided in this article. Then restart the game and try to load. See if it works.

• TechDiscussion
      Sponsored
      Advertisement