Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost Planet 3 Save game download for pc

Lost Planet 3 Save game download for pc

Hello friends, i need a bit help from you all. I lost my save progress for this game, lost planet 3.

So as my title says, i am looking for the Save Games as i dont need to play the game again and waste 3 hours which i played before loosing my saves.

I wish some one of you playing Lost Planet 3. No matter if you are on third mission atleast, please share your saves with me.

Thank you very much.

Re: Lost Planet 3 Save game download for pc

Hello lesio, as you might be aware its not even 24 hours to the release of Lost Planet 3. You already played almost 3 missions but we haven't even received our copy. There would be millions of users around the world who would be still waiting for the same. Hence it would be very difficult so early to get the save files. I hope some one here received their game like you and can help you out with the same files. OR else, please wait for a day or two.

Yeah, thats true. Even i haven't received the copy of this game, waiting for the same. I wish i would have bought the digital copy.

Anyways, just to help you out i have a Game Trainer for Lost Planet 3. If you want you can dowload the same from attachment below. The trainer offers several things which can be very useful for you thorugh out the game like like Instant killing, god mode, unlimited ammo and lots more.

No need to say thanks if you like it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey Gamer, as always, thank you very much for the trainer again. You seem so fats :P I will try it out on my game.

Update: If anyone facing any issue downloading above attachment, then you can also download the Lost Planet 3 trainer from the download center as well.

Enjoy!!

hey guys I was playing lost planet very well until I reached to the mission : insert the sensor but after that when rig sat down and enemies come I started to kill em all but they do not finish and they just keep coming I think my game has a bug and I don't know how to fix it!
    anyone can help?!

Hi reza, I have the same problem. After the rig is set in drilling position, on the left bottom part of the display we have two indicatopn bars, one for the rig life and one for the drilling remainig time. The problem is that the drilling status remains at 100 %, never drops. I don t know what to do, I nedd a savegame or a patch or something. Can somebody help me?

Hi Reza-hhh, I have the exact same problem. After the rig is in drilling position, the bar indicating the drilling remaining time remains at 100% even after killing enemies for 10-20 minutes. So, can anyone help me with a savegame file, a patch, ...?

Hey guys, i am not playing this game hence cannot help you personally. But i was just searching for the save game of LP3 and found one Modded Save file. I dont know if it would be useful for you guys but just wanted to upload here. Just check if you find it useful.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy View Post
    Hey guys, i am not playing this game hence cannot help you personally. But i was just searching for the save game of LP3 and found one Modded Save file. I dont know if it would be useful for you guys but just wanted to upload here. Just check if you find it useful.
    thanks buddy but that's a xbox or ps3 save file