Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Lost Planet 3 Save game location on windows

Lost Planet 3 Save game location on windows

I know i am not the first one to hands on Lost Planet 3 on the very first day of its release, but i hope some one of you guys here started playing it so that you can help me out. After installing the game it ran fine until the first mission but as soon as i started the second mission, by game started lagging and finally crashed. I restarted the game and it crashed again. So far it has been over 10 times and i am still in second mission.

So finally i decided to troubleshoot the game or will re0install the entire game itself. But before going for the same i want to backup the save files so that if anything goes wrong i dont have to play it again since beginning. Hence i wanted to know where are the save files located on computer for Lost Planet 3?

My computer is Windows 7 Ultimate.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Lost Planet 3 Save game location on windows

Saves for Lost Planet 3 are located under hidden folder named AppData. C: Users -(your computer name) - Local Settings - AppData - Capcom

To access this folder make sure that you changed the Windows Explorer settings to show hidden files because AppData is hidden and if you navigate directly without changing the settings, it wont be visible.

zeddo

Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    Saves for Lost Planet 3 are located under hidden folder named AppData. C: Users -(your computer name) - Local Settings - AppData - Capcom
    Which edition of Lost Planet 3 are you playing mankind? Because i found my save game files right in My Documents folder located at C: \ Users \ yourusername\ Documents \. This would be very similar to Windows XP users, simply open My Documents from Desktop and open Capcom folder.

All right friends, thank you very much for your helps. I found my save files.

hey guys I know this isn't the right topic to ask this but I couldn't find anywhere to ask
    I was playing lost planet very well until I reached to the mission : insert the sensor. but after that when rig sat down and enemies come I started to kill em all but they do not finish and they just keep coming I think my game has a bug and I don't know how to fix it!
    anyone can help?!

Just try restarting the game and start from the latest checkpoint (just before the enemies come). See if it fixes the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by freak View Post
    Just try restarting the game and start from the latest checkpoint (just before the enemies come). See if it fixes the problem.
    I've done that before but nothing changed
    I even tried different cracks but again no result :-(

Quote Originally Posted by reza-hhh View Post
    I was playing lost planet very well until I reached to the mission : insert the sensor. but after that when rig sat down and enemies come I started to kill em all but they do not finish and they just keep coming I think my game has a bug and I don't know how to fix it!
    Just try replacing your save file (which is starting the game from beginning) with some another save file. I just found a guy shared his save game file here in this post. Hope it helps you.

Dear reza-hhh and all
    Good day

I had the same error and find the solution for your lost planet 3 (mission : insert the sensor) problem you can use any save file I attach already after or before the mission : insert the sensor and donít use any game trainer for lost planet 3 when you play this mission only if you need to know how I can fix the error please tell me

Save target : C:\Users\your computer name\Documents\My Games\LostPlanetGame\LostPlanetGame
    Attached Files Attached Files